“Himm not so good”

Ranked #4 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Letterkenny
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Restaurant
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I went in here yesterday with my girlfriend and we were seated and given menu's. we both decided on the same option and then the waitre4ss came over and we were informed that there was none of the special available. This should be the first thing that we told when we sit down. In the end I ordered a chicken pesto pannini, which was not the best. I could not taste any pesto. I wont be soming back here as there are plenty of better places to go for the same price.

1  Thank Padairoceallaigh
There are newer reviews for Bread and Butter Bistro

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I would head to bread and butter the odd time which is usually when i looking for a light bite. Arrived today at 12.05 and asked for a crispy chicken bagel which is the only reason i wanted to go there. I was informed by a member of staff that they dont do crispy chicken until 12.15!!! I had to just go with a sandwich which i cant complain about because you cant really go wrong with a sandwich. I just dont understand why this happens and is it really that hard for the kitchen staff to put on a bit of chicken. The prices are absoutly crazy as the food is no way prepared fresh and a person with no experience could easily go into their kitchen and send out food on the menu. More care needed in value for money as the food is nothing special, just handy. If they think that the prices suit the menu there are totally crazy and shouldn't be running a cafe. And also the waitress just left stuff down on table, walked away and finished our table as fast as she could before asking us was there anything else we wanted. I had to ask her in the end up. I feel that they have a lovely group of staff although it lacks that comfy feel in where your waitress/ waiter builds rap pour with customer. they often work in overdrive and i get the sense that they aren't happy working there. Customers as well as staff should enjoy there work so that customers overall satisfaction is maintained.

1  Thank Laura D
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The owner works for herself. She do not have any idea about customer satisfaction and do not care any customer. If you want to be a part of her own satisfaction visit this cafe.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

My friend really likes this cafe which is why I find myself dining there more often than I would do so of my own choice. The food is nice enough.The service is only so so. The staff don't seem very happy in there work. I must say the cakes there are delicious but they seem to sell out of the really nice ones very fast. I really love the mini lemon meringues there and it really bothers me that they show them on the menu yet always always seem to be out of them...A word to the manager/cook ...Bake more of them if they're that popular!!! All the baked goods there are very nice yet keeping a check on the stock seems to be an issue for them. A bit unprofessional. I 'm not talking about this happening the odd time I can honestly say over the past 2 months I've been there 4 times and every time there was a problem with items not being available.

1  Thank Bebopadoo
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I have visited here a few times but feel it's far too expensive for what you get.

I had a soup, sandwhich and a coke for the price of 12.95!

I only realised this when i got home and checked either they believe they are far better than they are or i was over charged!

I would not go back