“What a place , wish we had place like this in Dublin.”

Arena 7 Entertainment Complex
More attraction details
Owner description: Wood Berry Grill Bar & Restaurant, Laser Quest, Bite & Bowl Diner, Bowling World, Pool Tables, Two Function Rooms, Waynes World Adventure Centre, Arcade Games and Private Karaoke Bar
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I was travelling down with my husband and two kids age 4 and 6 on route to Rathmullan for a weeks Holidays. When my son, please called stop here as he seen the sign for go karts. So, we decided to go in have a look and get a bit to eat. The lady at reception was very friendly and welcoming. The two boys were so excited with all the games and buzz of getting on the go carts. We were pleasantly surprised when we open t he door into the restaurant and bar. We ended up getting a lovely lunch for 11 Euros each. I got the beef which was tender and nice and my husband got salmon. Nice portion sizes and plenty of vegt which was good. The kids were able to get a special kids menu from fast food area. So, we weren't robbed. The restaurant was very clean and service was outstanding so friendly. The owner Enda made two sons day by bringing two free ice cream desserts. My husband, he was delighted as he could watch the highlights of world cup football on the flat screens. So, we were all happy. Looking around the place before we went, it seems to a place cater for all age grounds and it is very well run. Toilets were spotless which is one I always admire. I definitely will be back. I just wish they had an ARENA 7 in Dublin for Sunday afternoon's !!

1  Thank dymphna g

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Ate here as a party of 4 on a friday night. Went in to check availability, no one at reception area waiting around 10 mins.. got chatting to a very helpful member of staff.. told us of various packages available.. decided on the 1 which includes free cocktail which was very good value for what we got that particular menu is rather limited but we all found something to order. Main course 3 of us had chicken was ok rather small chicken though .. steak was lovely & cooked to liking. Desert I had tiramisu absolutely to die for best tiramisu ive ever had the others enjoyed their warm brownies too .. went to pay wasnt able to pay separately that was fine though staff member slightly rude & wasnt asked did we enjoy our meal etc .. overall il be back definitely for the tiramisu! ! :)

2  Thank IrelandBecca
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Arena 7 is such an addition to Letterkenny and surrounding area. Every time we go as a family we have a great day. With lots of activities to choose from there is something to please each member of the family. The kids get hours of enjoyment out of Wayne's world & Laser world. It is always such a treat to finish of the day in the delicious restaurant. The atmosphere is always sensational in Arena 7.
The staff in Arena 7 are second to none especially the owners Enda & Claire, who always go that extra step to make sure everyone has an enjoyable day..
I would recommend a visit to Arena 7 as a must to anyone, especially anyone that visits Donegal this summer!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I went to Arena 7 on a hen night with friends and had a brilliant time. Waiting and bar staff were so friendly and great craic too! The food was lovely and we loved the cocktails, everyone should try the strawberry and banana daiquiris! Such a good night, can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Great night out, food was excellent, brilliant staff. Will definitely go back. A gem in Letterkenny. Perfect for any occasion in my opinion.