“Excellent Food and Service ”
Review of Chilli Shaker

Chilli Shaker
Ranked #15 of 113 Restaurants in Letterkenny
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Recently ate here for a birthday and must say the food and service was second to none.
We ordered a mix of starters which we shared and all were mouth watering!
For mains I ordered the korma which was to die for, had the naan bread which was also lovely. Really can't fault the food. Service was great, fast and efficient with friendly waiters serving our table.
To finish off our meal we were offered a complimentary drink which I thought was a lovely gesture.
The food bill was a bit more expensive than other places in the town but for good food in relaxed surroundings you couldn't find better than here. Couldn't recommend it enough.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We have eaten at this restaurant a couple of times now and the food is mediocre at its best. If you want to try eating here, eat a meal inside the restaurant. The cook seems to make more of an effort to cook well when you're dining in. The take away is awful. The takeaway meals lack flavour and taste very generic. The packaging could also do with some improvement as my naan bread was squashed in together with my main dish which I thought was pretty cheap and inconsiderate. This would not be my first choice of restaurants when it comes to Indian cuisine in and around Letterkenny.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

The food we received was lovely, sharing meat platter to start then jumbo tandori prawns for main. The prawns where really tastey and the sauce perfectly spiced, the bowl of rice was so small though which was annoying as you are left with loads of sauce and nothing to eat it with. Was quiet shocked when the bill arrived to discover the side orders are billed seperately, €3 for a mini bowl of rice when you have already paid around €18 for the main dish. Also really annoyed me that they do not give an allowance on Sterling, this is ridiculous. Ended up being a really expensive meal for what you actually get so probably will not be back.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Indian food not my thing but I went with friends and really enjoyed the experience. Beautifully decorated and atmospheric inside. Waiters very polite. Curry was very tasty also.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is a fab place to eat in Letterkenny if you love Indian food. Such good value for money and the staff are really lovely and make your evening special.