“good indian”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Ireland
“good indian”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

good restaurant, decor is really nice, lovely atmosphere. the food is really good.the staff are very friendly. my only fault is perhaps the portions are slightly on the small side.

• Visited March 2014

• Polish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
“I love this place!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have recommended the Chilli Shaker to all of my friends and family that are going to visit Letterkenny. I think it is one of the nicest places to eat while staying here. The food is delicious and beautifully presented along with friendly staff and a cosy relaxed atmosphere. I will definitely be returning next time I visit.

Visited January 2014
“Fantastic”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

You just can't go wrong the food the staff and the cleanliness is outstanding. A very warm welcome and complimentary drinks at the end of a beautiful meal lovely touch overall great eating experience.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sioban L
Letterkenny, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Complimentary" drink always offered on way out the door!!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

My wife and I really enjoy our regular visit to this beautiful resturant. The food is lovely, the setting is relaxed and inviting, the staff are courteous and friendly and the price is what we would expect to pay for such a nice evening out.
In our opinion the only thing that lets the place down is when we go to pay we are always offered a free Sambuca or Baileys. At this stage we have our coats on and are ready for the road. Why cant they offer this when we are still sitting at the table? It feels as if this "complimentary" drink is offered as an after-thought and they know that most people wont take up the offer.

• Visited December 2013
“Best in town”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best restaurants ever !! I've been here numerous times and have tried several dishes and each time I'm blown away with the flavour and quality of the food here ! Would highly recommend the makai chicken. The price is very reasonable too . Check it out folks