“Delicious”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Letterkenny, Ireland
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

From the moment we walked in the door to the end, the staff made us feel very welcome. The service is excellent. The staff could not be more attentive.

The food was wonderful. The Tikka Masala and Korma dishes were the best that I've ever tasted. The portions were plentiful. The Sunday Lunch menu is excellent value for money.

The Chilli Shaker is without a doubt the best restaurant in Letterkenny. I recommend it highly.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Harold B

• Polish first
“Good food.. Loud noisey clientele .”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Dined here tonight. The food and service was excellent. The problem was the loud noise from a group of women at the corner table. The other problem was the waiter kept supplying then with drink. Their language was vulgar and rude. No attempt was made to controle them. What a pity because this is an excellent restaurant with no competition in this area.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank MaritimoFoody
London, United Kingdom
“I'm not sure...”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I went last year with my Mum and my aunt. The food we had was nice enough and the service was pretty good, but the next morning I was very sick and was not well all day (I'd had the Byriani - the other 2 diners were fine). I don't know for sure if it was something I ate from here or not, but it has certainly tainted my experience.

I'd like to go back and give it another go, but I'm slightly nervous.....

• Visited September 2012
Co Cork
“Mixed Views”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had a night out here recently and I realy enjoyed the food - the only downside was the waiter,
he was obviously Indian but he would need some training - my husband thought he was bordering on rude. Also the waiter who served the main course did not have a nice manner either. My daughter also had the same experience on a recent visit.
However the food was lovely and I persuaded my husband to return, thankfully we were served by different staff who had a much nicer manner and yes we will return.
It's just a pity some of the male staff have a couldn't care attitude (perhaps a bit superior) as the actual restaurant and food are lovely.

• Visited May 2013
Monaghan, Ireland
“excelent”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

everything just perfect from our arrival to departure the waitress was so friendly and helpful the decor was second to none and the meal was one of the best we have ever had and we have had alot of indian meals in different counties and countries and the price was excellent A must for indian food lovers!

Visited March 2013