“Highly recommendable.”

Mount Errigal Hotel
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Letterkenny
Reviewed April 18, 2011

I can't say enough good words about mount errigal. Very comfortable rooms, very friendly staff, service is amazing. I had an enjoyable weekend. Sex and the city package is amazing. Will defiantly be going back.

• Stayed: April 2011
ErrigalSales, Sales & Marketing Manager at Mount Errigal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2011

Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay with us. We are delighted you enjoyed our popular Sex & The City Diva's only Package!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kind Regards
Carolynne

Write a ReviewReviews (2,329)

Reviewed April 7, 2011

My wife and I stayed in theMount Errigal recently and we found everything was to our satisfaction.
Room was spacious and clean, food was excellent and the staff could not have been nicer.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for submitting a review of your recent stay. We are delighted you enjoyed your break with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 28, 2011

I stayed at this hotel on the sat 26th march and i thoroughly enjoyed my stay. would have been nice to have been able to stay longer. The room was spacious and clean and tidy as likewise the bathroom. The bed was big with plenty of room and very comfortable. We were at the front of the hotel and had a great view over the countryside. We had a lovely dinner in the bar. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The music in the bar that night was excellent and very enjoyable and the other guests were very friendly and made you really feel at home. All in all a very enjoyable stay and I hope to return again very soon.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay, we are delighted you enjoyed your time with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed March 28, 2011

I stayed in the Mount Errigal with my partner over the weekend. The hotel itself is lovely, with very friendly and attentive staff. We stayed in an Executive room and it was very spacious, clean and tidy. We even got two double beds- a nice little treat:)

On the first night we ate in the hotel restuarant which was great value for money. The food was delicious, and there was plenty of it! We also made use of the gym, pool and steam room whilst there and they were all great.

The only complaint I do have about this hotel is the noise. I am not sure if this was due to our specific room or not, but everytime someone closed their bedroom door it sounded like an earthquake had went off in our room. This led to us waking up almost every hour and being more exhausted than when we first arrived. Maybe this could be resolved with some sort of hinge that stops the doors banging so hard when closed?

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am delighted you enjoyed your time with us. I would also like to apologise regarding the issue you mentioned with the closing of doors - this is not a common complaint, however, we will certainly take on board what you have said and see if we can improve it.

Many Thanks

Reviewed March 23, 2011

I have stayed in a good few hotels in Letterkenny. Mount Errigal is the best. I travel on business and look for a friendly, clean hotel. I found it in Mount Errigal. While it was insanely busy the first night I landed in, the manager/owner still found the time to introduce himself and chat for a few minutes. The staff are fantastic and professional to the core. I can honestly say the hotel is top class.

• Stayed: March 2011

Thank you for your delightful review following your recent stay. It is great to hear that we impressed you even though you are an experienced business traveller! Thank you also for your comment on the owner of the hotel Terry McEniff - no matter how busy the hotel gets, Mr McEniff will always make time for his customers, this attitude is contagious in the Mount Errigal, our staff are all focused on excellent customer service.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed March 22, 2011

Stayed at the Mount Errigal Hotel in Letterkenny for a two night break in March 2011 and had a fantastic time from the moment we arrived until we left. Great breakfast each morning and mouth watering dinner in the evening from the Strawberry Garden Restaurant! Would definitely highly recommend and will definitely be returning. The staff were very friendly and very quick to please and the Hotel owner is always at hand and is very attentive making sure everyone is ok - actually really nice to see in a Hotel!
Geraldine

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are really happy that you enjoyed your time with us and thank you very much for your lovely comments on our staff, breakfast, dinner and of course the owner of the hotel Terry McEniff!

Reviewed March 22, 2011

During a recent one nite stay, My husband and I stayed at the Mount Errigal Hotel. Ive Stayed in a lot of hotels around the world. But this one has impressed me alot and its sitting on my door step.

Everything was perfect Food was tasty, Staff helpfull, Bedroom huge and very clean and my favourite the Leisure Centre very very clean.

It might be a 3 star but it was 5 star for us

• Stayed: March 2011

Thank you soo much for taking the time out to review your recent stay with us! I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and equally delighted by your kind comments on our food, staff, bedrooms and leisure centre!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!