“Really???”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

It seems that everyone who has witten glowing reviews of this restaurant a) have a genetic disorder resulting is stunted taste buds and b) took the tacky western interpretation of Asian decor as an ironic design statement. Dry spare ribs, processed meat, synthetic prawn crackers, function room chairs, gross coke.... Needs a major overhaul... The only reason that you'd come here is if you miss big permed hair, leg warmers and stonewashed jeans , cos it's straight out of the 1980s

3  Thank DylanDublin

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

The food is lovely! I always get a chicken or beef curry and ask them to make it extra hot and spicy!! And let me tell you they listen when you ask! Lol beautiful food at cheap prices!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Called in for a feed and was blown away by the quality of the food. We had the ribs and shrimp for entree and rice, duck and chicken for mains. Too full for dessert. Only complaint is that from the minute our bums hit the seat, the staff were in our faces asking us to order. When we arrived there were only 2 other couple there; when we left there were a total of 3 other people in the restaurant, so I cannot see the need to hurry us out of there (although the staff were unfailingly polite). Other than that, I would recommend it.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Best Chinese in Donegal, great food and excellent value, lovely staff. I will return again & again. Thanks to Bobby and all the staff.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Lovely food, great price...décor a bit OTT Chinese...I liked the service and food presentation...I wasn't gone on the décor...I would go back though..