“Great customer service and delicious food!!”

The Brewery Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Letterkenny
Cuisines: European, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Brewery Bar and Restaurant is conveniently located in the heart of Letterkenny, Co. Donegal. Food is served all day, including lunch, Bar Food, and a la Carte. You can choose to dine in our cosy lounge with open fire, or our upstairs restaurant. We also have a full bar licence, wines by the glass, and an ever expanding craft beer list. Chef specials change on a weekly basis. Booking recommended for the restaurant.
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We were staying in a hotel in Letterkenny on April 18th and 19th 2014 and went for a wander for dinner on the 19th and chose the Brewery, having seen it had a high enough ranking on Tripadvisor! Good choice ... customer service from start to finish was some of the best I've ever seen. I ordered garlic mushrooms for starter which were delicious and I ordered trout with garlic potatoes for main which also came with mash and veg on the side. The girl also threw in two portions of chips for us too. Boyfriend found his food equally as delicious. The only slight complaint he had was that the ham in his dish was a bit chewy. The crumble I ordered for desert wasn't great or well put together but at that stage I was so full after the starters and mains that I wasn't too bothered! Would definitely return to this restaurant and have family and friends living in the area who were raving about it afterwards also! Definitely recommend it! :)

Reviewed April 18, 2014

A friend and I ate here twice during a 4 night stay in Letterkenny. If you like home-style cooking at it's best, this is the place for you. The first time we both had a dish from the specials board; roast pork and steak and Guinness pie. The pork was tender and flavourful and the pie was a REAL one ( not one of those with a bit of puff pastry plonked on top) with melt-in-the-mouth steak. Both came with veg, real mashed potato and gravy. The second time we chose a burger with pepper sauce and lasagne. The pepper sauce was mouth-wateringly spicy, while the burger was a really meaty quarter-pounder. The lasagne was one of the best I have ever tasted, barring home-made, full of herbs and a very cheesy cheese sauce. Staff were helpful, very friendly and chatty.

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Had lovely meal here which was great value for money not too much on the plate but enough that you didn't feel stuffed and very tasty. Very friendly staff with a lovely open fire.

1  Thank rosie42068
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Incredible food at very reasonable prices. The staff are really friendly and the atmosphere is great. Can't recommend this place highly enough.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband and I had a lovely dinner here. I thought the menu was excellent. Lots of choice and daily specials. It was a lovely atmosphere with a lovely open fire. Staff were very friendly. The food was great. Good portion sizes. Very good quality.