“So friendly”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Letterkenny
Town View Guest Accomdation
Ranked #9 of 28 Letterkenny B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Before we arrived, May had been taken ill and Danny was running the place. However he does a great job. He has lots of local knowledge, always a plus. He also cooked the only breakfast during the whole of our holiday that was not just fantastoc, but too big to finish. And nowhere else did we have the use of the owner's computer, great for going onto Tripadvisor.
There is a real welcome here and a real desire to do everything possible to help.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Trogblade

Reviewed January 27, 2012

I arrived in Ireland for the first time and had planned to stay at Town View for the first week before I got a place of my own. May and Danny who run this place were very welcoming and friendly. Just felt like at home. My room has all the things I required for a comfortable stay. Even the bathroom is clean and well-ventilated. But to top it all besides all these goodies, is the breakfast. Every morning the breakfast served was perfect. I have even heard tales from folks who were at this B&B earlier, that they stayed for longer because of the breakfast. I even got a drop by Danny to office every morning for a week. Thanks May and Danny for the wonderful hospitality. Cheers.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Eldric D
Reviewed November 23, 2011

I was working in Letterkenny and stayed with May and Danny. They are really lovely people very friendly and a great personality. The breakfast is great and the rooms clean and comfortable. I would definetly stay there again should I be in the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Went to Letterkenny for two days on a business visit, this B&B was recommended by the company. I am glad I stayed here, it's much better than some hotels I have been to in the past. May and Danny are perfect hosts, really welcoming and warm people. I really felt relaxed and will visit them again hopefully very soon. Really good value for money. I am a vegetarian/vegan and they catered for all my requirements during breakfast (really enjoyed the breakfast). Spotless rooms - really nice and clean - feels as cosy as home, heated beds and fantastic views from the window. It's close to town but at the same time in a quiet location of town. I cannot recommend this B&B enough and it will be my preferred choice everytime I visit Letterkenny.

Room Tip: Stay in room 6 for fantastic views on the town and the fields.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2011

may made us welcome and full irish breakfast 1st class liam and susie australia

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank LiamLakes
Reviewed May 26, 2011

We recently spent one night at the Town View B&B and absolutely loved it. May and Danny are the nicest people and are perfect hosts. We really did feel at home and very relaxed.

Our room, although a bit old fashioned, was absolutely spotless and felt really homely. We had a lovely view from our room over the fields and town. Our bed was extremely comfy and even had an electric blanket! T&C facilities are in the room and a TV. There is also a PC available to check emails etc.

There is a pub within walking distance called the "Corner House" where we had a nice meal, which was a good size and value for money.

Breakfast was absolutely wonderful and the full Irish breakfast was on offer. We opted for scrambled eggs and smoked salmon. Also there are various cereals, stewed and fresh fruit available.

Really lovely B&B, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2011

First of all let me say that this was my first experience staying at a B&B. May and Danny couldn't have made me feel more welcome, they went beyond all my expectations making me feel right at home and taking good care of me.

Town View has spacious, comfortable and very clean rooms with en-suite bathrooms with all you need. Amenities include Tv and wifi internet access and even if you don't bring your gear they will let you use their computer.

Breakfast is top notch with a good variety to suit your appetite.

Within walking distance there's a pub which is also a good choice for a meal or just a drink, very friendly staff and local crowd.

I stayed for week while searching for a house in Letterkenny and May and Danny gave precious help and all advices I needed.

To both of you, thank you for a great experience. I'll never forget how well I was treated.

I highly recommend Town View.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business