“Mid week break in Kildare”

The Court Yard Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Leixlip
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We arrived early to find our room ready and everything was as ordered on line. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Our room overlooked the river and was lovely and warm, we had a balcony and a pleasant view of well maintained grounds. A nice touch was a complimentary glass of wine and muffin! Food was excellent in the restaurant and in Arthur's bar, reasonably priced. Staff mean everything in my opinion and those at The Courtyard certainly passed the test, always attentive and ready to help or just have a chat! Would be happy to recommend this family hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Longp123
RRamjan, General Manager at The Court Yard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Longp123

I am delighted that your visit to Leixlip and the Court Yard met your expectations and thank you for the kind words which I will certainly pass on to my team as its our privilege to assist you in any way we can.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

There are newer reviews for The Court Yard Hotel

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We have stayed at The Courtyard numerous times. Its a wee tresure in Kildare. We keep returning because the excellent hospitality and service is fantastic. The staff are very efficient espeically Owen at reception. He makes us feel very special and always personally welcomes us back. He gives the customers a very friendly and professional service and this just adds to the lovely homely atmosphere in the hotel. Shauna at reception also gives us very friendly and professional service each time we visit.
We had a beautiful meal in the Riverbank Restaurant on Saturday night and as always the meal was delicious. Top class food and excellent service. Our waitress Katie was lovely. Very efficient and made us feel very special and welcome. The live pianist played as we ate our meal and this just added to the beautiful homely, warm atmosphere that we have come to love at The Courtyard.
We then went upstairs to enjoy the fantastic U2 tribute live band. They were great.
We had a wonderful weekend. The Courtyard never dissappoints. Continue with what you do best professional staff especially Owen, excellent food and most important your welcoming, homely atmoshere.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the lovely grounds and the River Liffey are lovely. Also, the executive roo...

KateMcK1980

We are delighted that your return visit to Leilxip and The Court Yard continues to meet your expectations and we will do our very best to keep this a homely feel as all guest are treated as part of our extended families.

Thank you for the kind words and I will pass on this to my team here , and we will look forward to seeing you soon.

Kind regards.

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Just returned after a 2 night break with my husband & children for a family party. Hotel is beautiful inside and bigger than it looks from Main Street. From we arrived staff were friendly and attentive. The room was spacious and very well presented. We ate in Arthur's bar on the first night & it was lovely with an excellent children's menu. Breakfast in the riverbank restaurant was first class and again staff were really nice. There were more family arriving on the Saturday and they were all well looked after. I'm definitely looking for an excuse to go back!

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank ClaireM04

ClaireM04

We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your visit to Leixlip and the Court Yard and we where able to meet your expectations. Thank you for the kind words which I will certainly pass on to my team here and feel free to visit our website to find the excuse to return to us as we have specials throughout the year for families.

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

We're here at the moment - have stayed 1 night out of a 4 night stay ! Really handy for shopping to Kildare Shopping Village & Dublin City Centre, This place is a little hidden gem - staff are so welcoming & friendly. Food is excellent - Would definitely recommend it ! J & P Long

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Jackie L

I am delighted that your visit to Leixlip and the Court Yard met your expectations and thank you for the kind words which I will certainly pass on to my team. Hoping that your shopping trips to Kildare Village and Dublin where just as satisfactory.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

this was our second trip to the Courtyard and probably our last. Chris on the front desk was lovely but we had a Groupon Deal and had asked to upgrade about 3 months ago as it was our Ruby Wedding anniversary. No one ever got back to us so husband wrongly surmised we had got one, They offered us it for one night and then back to the old room but by this time i was unpacked and feeling a bit miffed think defininite lack of communication left us feeing deflated

Room Tip: try for superior rooms
1  Thank Liza493

Liza493

I would like to start by offering our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that has been caused to you during your last stay. I can clearly see how disappointed you must have been. I would like to reassure you that this issue is not the norm for this hotel. I was made aware of this situation by my team and I have advised my reservations department about your comments, and since then have taken preventive measures to make sure this doesn’t happen in the future. Should you be travelling to Leilxip in the near future, please contact me directly and I would be pleased to assist you personally with any of your requirements.
I certainly appreciate your feedback regarding small errors that keep surfacing in our delivery of service.

Once again, please accept our profound apologies.

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

This is our third time staying here and we are never disappointed. We stayed using the Groupon deal which included a three course meal, excellent value. The food was delicious and well presented. We had breakfast each morning in the beautiful restaurant and the choice was excellent. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The only downside is the parking. There was a wedding while we were staying and we found it difficult to get a parking space, having to hang about waiting for a free space. Apart from that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to return again soon.

• Stayed: November 2013

J2567

I am delighted that your return visits to Leixlip and the Court Yard keep meeting your expectations and thank you for the kind words which I will certainly pass on to my team. In regards to the parking this is something we are working on, as on very busy days the car park tends to fill very early in the day, next time your are in , feel free to drop your keys with a Manager and we will assist you to get a parking space.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stayed at the Courtyard hotel with my husband. The staff were friendly and helpful the hotel was spotless and the food was great. Every thing was perfect. I look forward to returning again and would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

We are delighted that your visit to Leixlip and the Court Yard met your expectations and thank you for the kind words which I will certainly pass on to my team and thank you for passing on your visit to your friends and family.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon

Kind Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Leixlip
Springfield Hotel
#1 of 2 in Straffan
Osprey Hotel
Osprey Hotel
#2 of 5 in Naas

Been to The Court Yard Hotel? Share your experiences!