We stayed here for one night after travelling all day on the ferry to Dublin. The Sat Nav instructions as per the website took us half a mile away but luckily a taxi driver told us to follow him.
The room was lovely but the tv did not work and after 3 remote control changes the duty manager got it to work, then the kettle was faulty so back to reception.
We had a nice drink in the bar and watched the guests in all there splendour at a wedding reception, they were still going the next morning and seemed to have an excellent time.
Had a very Embarrassing time at breakfast as we had pre booked the room and breakfast months before and paid upon arrival only to be told we were not down for breakfast and we would have to pay if we wanted to eat. Luckily the lady in charge told us to sit down and it would be sorted out after we had eaten. It turned out that it was an error by the receptionist and she had not read the booking correctly and had not charged me upon arrival and being tired and loaded with cases and the conversion to Euros I had not noticed either.
My wife is registered disabled so a ground floor room was ready as requested at the time of booking and would probably stay again as the location is good but a little more attention to detail is perhaps required by the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Springfield Hotel we aim to make your stay as comfortable as possible. It starts as soon as you step inside the hotel and experience the facilities, from the welcoming bar atmosphere to the relaxed quality of our restaurant. All our 52 central heated bedrooms are en-suite, are tastefully decorated and furnished to a high standard and designed to make your stay with us a comfortable as possible. Choose from a suite of rooms including Standard Guestrooms, Executive Guestrooms and Family Rooms for the perfect accommodation in Kildare. The following facilities are standard: Colour satellite/cable TV, Hair dryer, Tea/coffee courtesy tray, Direct dial telephone, Voice mail, Modem points, Personal safe, FREE broadband and wireless internet connections. We also have 10 executive mini suites decorated with a touch of elegance incorporating the same facilities as our bedrooms, extras include mini fridge and trouser press all designed to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. Some of our bedrooms are designed for people with special needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Springfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leixlip Hotel Springfield
- Springfield Hotel Leixlip