“Wedding Booked”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Leixlip
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Wedding Booked”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Just home from booking my wedding here for next year, so much organised already and the whole process so easy. Stuart and all the staff are so pleasant and exceedingly helpful and accommodating. Excellent food, wonderful staff and a lovely atmosphere, what more could you ask for. Roll on the big day now!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Leixlipmanor, General Manager at Leixlip House Hotel, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Jennifer T,

Many thanks for your kind words which I have passed on to the team.

We very much look forward to working with you over the coming year in helping you organising your Wedding Reception with us. Please do call us or call in at any time, we are always delighted to assist.

Kindest regards,

Christian Schmelter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
laois
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We stayed in Leixlip House Hotel, in kildare new years night . beautiful hotel , staff very friendly and food was brill . I would diff go back to this hotel . thank you Leixlip House Hotel, for making our stay a good one

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank cathy493
Dear Cathy493,

Many thanks for the lovely review posted recently.

We really do appreciate you taking the time to post it and I am delighted to read that you plan on returning to stay with us in the near future. I only hope that stay is as memorable as your last.

Thank you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stayed for 5 nights as I was working in the area! I found the hotel to be to quiet it had no atmosphere! The wifi did not work at all and when I asked staff about it they had little or no interest in fixing it! I only stayed there as I needed wifi for work and the hotel website states free wifi throughout the hotel! This is not the case! They use a free eircom hotspot the the hotel is located near and it does not work!! The hotel itself does not have wifi!! This annoyed me greatly as it is false advertising!! The tv in my room was much to small and the shower would turn cold every minute!! Breakfast service was terrible as we were left sitting for 30 minutes with no cups for our tea and we had to leave for work without being given anything to eat!! It was the worst service I have experienced in any hotel and I live in hotels due to the nature of my work!! I am working in leixlip again next week and will be staying in a different hotel!!

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank Slippyfingers
Dear Slippyfingers,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us.

We were disappointed to read your comments in regard to your stay and would welcome the opportunity to speak to you personally in regard to the issues you have raised. If you could contact me at manager@leixliphouse.com or 01 6242268. Perhaps then you will allow me the opportunity to address any concerns you have had.

In regard to the WIFI in the hotel, I would like to clarify that this is available on a complimentary basis throughout all areas of the building. We have our own unique access point address which requires no password or access codes and all Mobile Internet Devices should recognise this. Due to our proximity to the Intel and HP plants, Leixlip House Hotel was one of the very first hotels in Ireland to embrace WIFI some 10 years ago and we have never charged for this service. We have looked into your comments further and as a result have increased the bandwidth on our broadband which allows for quicker download speeds and for example allows multiple users to view movies consecutively.

Thank you once again for your review and I hope to speak with you soon regarding your experience in more detail.

Yours sincerely,

Kildare, Ireland
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had a function for 100 people or more, and could not find fault with anything, the service was excellent and the food superb, staff were wonderful and the service was excellent. The room where the function was, was beautifully laid out. I would definitely recommend this Hotel for any function, as they cater for all occasions. Martina R

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Martina R
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Attended a wedding at the hotel. The entire day went off without a hitch thanks to the wonderful staff. The room where the ceremony was beautifully laid out and was later transformed into the magnificent room where the meal was held. The staff were friendly and attentive and the rooms were beautiful.

• Stayed November 2012
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We had a function for 66 people, and could not find fault with anything, the service was excellent and the food superb, just a pity we had to eat to a time schedule,(of our own making,) as the chef's presentation was wonderful. Compliments to all concerned, especially to the young man who oversaw all.

Stayed December 2012
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We had our daughters christening in the function room yesterday 2nd December and we couldn't find a thing wrong with the day from the room which was perfect especially for the kids to play about without disturbing other guests to the food which was gorgeous and plentiful.everyone there also thought the hotel looked really well and had a very warm feel to it. The staff were brill ESP Emma she was fantastic and very easy to deal with. We would highly recommend the hotel especially for a function.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leixlip
The Court Yard Hotel
The K Club
#1 of 2 in Straffan
Carton House Hotel & Golf Club
Dunboyne Castle Hotel And Spa

Been to Leixlip House Hotel? Share your experiences!