“Quiet and intermediate small piece of the Medd and Italy.”

Alvitos Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Leixlip
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

We turned up with no reservation... staff where very attentive offering to take my coat ask to taste the wine before purchasing. The food was great... open kitchen so you can watch them chefs cook. Throughly enjoyed eating here. They jave a sister restaurant called da vinci which is a lotter bit mpre informal.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I like the colour scheme and the layout. It's bright and welcoming and there is always very ambient music playing. We went here with family before christmas and there were a few of us and we were well treated and everyone got their food at the same time, in good order and piping hot.
The staff were very friendly and didn't mind our noise and even took a few photos for us.
Everyone loved what they got and I've been here a few times and always enjoyed the various dishes I've ordered.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We ate here as 'walk-in' customers. Service was prompt and the food - we shared the garlic mushroom starter followed by pizza accompanied by two bottles of peroni beer - good. However, we were disappointed when the bill came as the price charged for the beer was way to much given the relaxed informal atmosphere. I would eat here again but would order water!!

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

We availed of the ladies night menu, which came with mojito which tasted like water, first of all the place was freezing we were sitting there shivering throughout the night, don't think they had heat on at all. Our starters were not as they were described on the menu as some items were missing off the plate, the main courses were not great either we were very disappointed as we were looking forward to this ladies night all week, the selection on the ladies menu was boring and not very appealing it was extremely overpriced for what we received.
Such a shame because I used to love this place

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Wonderful, clean restaurant with friendly staff. The Bruschetta di pomodoro is an excellent starter while the reliable dishes: Spaghetti bolognaise, Lasagna or Pizza are all top quality. I'm looking forward to my next visit.