“A 'Must' for any Adventurers!!”

Backwest Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are Backwest Adventures, the Burren's premier caving guides. Contact us today to talk about group, family and corporate rates! Caving is the ideal team building activity - experience the raw breathtaking beauty of the Burren's underground landscape.We offer environmentally sensitive trips in the wild caves of the Burren as well as guided walks on the rugged hills around Ballyvaughan. We also provide bespoke, quality team building experiences for groups of 6 or more.With our partner businesses, we also offer climbing, abseling and kayaking. Your experience is always genuine, exciting and safe - and absolutely unique.We choose the cave according to your needs and abilities; whether you’re a total beginner or an experienced caver. Suitable for everyone, no experience necessary! This is the real deal, and great craic too!
Reviewed April 28, 2014

A group of us decided to go on a day trip to experience something new. We had never been caving before and so it fit the bill. Our guide Tim really made it a brilliant experience that we won't forget. We learnt so much and had a great laugh for the entire trip. I would highly recommend Backwest Adventures as their tour guide Tim was full of knowledge and had a great sense of humour. Will definitely be doing this again!

There are newer reviews for Backwest Adventures

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Having been in a few caves abroad, this was my first time in one, in Ireland, despite being Irish and living here (!) and I have to say I was really impressed- it was amazing down there. I could've kept going for longer, I loved exploring the caves and would definitely recommend doing this. Tim was a great guide too and knows his stuff- me and my friends had a brilliant time, Thanks Tim!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Had an absolutely brilliant caving experience with our guide Tim . He knew a lot about the area and the rocks and really looked after us - the cave itself was beautiful - I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

My partner and I decided to go caving to experience something different. We were not too sure of what to expect, and we actually had an amazing time! Tim and Terry are very nice and very helpful. I would recommend doing this to anyone! We will certainly do this again!
Elise

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Great day out with Terry and Tim. Did not know what to expect when going caving but my eyes have being opened up to a whole new world. It is amazing whats hidden away from us underground and the 2 boys are competent in explaining the rock formations and origins of the caves. Hail rain or shine I recommend doing this activity. I for 1 will be back. Cheers for the tour lads. See u soon