My daughter and I stayed for two nights at Drumcreehy House last August when we visited Ireland for the first time. It had come highly recommended by friends and we very pleased with our time there. Bernadette and her husband, Armin are wonderful hosts who went out of their way to help make our trip extra special. We had some difficulty getting cash from an ATM and Bernadette called her personal banker to get information to help us. The breakfast is absolutely fantastic - the best breakfast that we had during our two week visit to Ireland. The rooms are very comfortable and are extremely clean! The honor bar is also a very nice touch. It provided us a place to relax after a busy day. This bed and breakfast is at the top of my list!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Ballyvaughan, Drumcreehy House is a delightful country style home, boasting superb views of Galway bay and the surrounding Burren Landscape.Open fires, antique furnishings and a friendly and personal service by your conscientious hosts Bernadette and Armin, serve to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable.Ten ensuite bedrooms, decorated with old world charm, yet equipped with all modern conveniences (Telephone, TV, WiFi). Some enjoy magnificent sea views while others overlook the splendour of the Burren hinterland.Allow us to spoil you with our extensive continental buffet and a choice of delicious cooked breakfasts in a relaxed and homely atmosphere.Relax by the open fire and enjoy complimentary tea or coffee with cakes or help yourself to wine in our cosy honesty bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drumcreehy Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drumcreehy Guest House Hotel Ballyvaughan
- Drumcreehy Country House Ballyvaughan, Ireland - The Burren