We stayed two nights and the hosts were very friendly and helpful. We wanted to go to the Cliffs of Moher, they called the touring co. for us and had them pick us up in front of their home and returned us after the tour. The "honesty bar" was a lovely perk for us to hang out and have a drink before we went to bed for the evening. The wonderful breakfast buffet was outstanding with loads of fresh fruit, breads, and a hot breakfast served to order and the teas were wonderful. I would recommend this B&B not only for the wonderful service and friendliness of the proprietors but because of the cleanliness and spaciousness of the rooms. Great stay for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Ballyvaughan, Drumcreehy House is a delightful country style home, boasting superb views of Galway bay and the surrounding Burren Landscape.Open fires, antique furnishings and a friendly and personal service by your conscientious hosts Bernadette and Armin, serve to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable.Ten ensuite bedrooms, decorated with old world charm, yet equipped with all modern conveniences (Telephone, TV, WiFi). Some enjoy magnificent sea views while others overlook the splendour of the Burren hinterland.Allow us to spoil you with our extensive continental buffet and a choice of delicious cooked breakfasts in a relaxed and homely atmosphere.Relax by the open fire and enjoy complimentary tea or coffee with cakes or help yourself to wine in our cosy honesty bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drumcreehy Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drumcreehy Guest House Hotel Ballyvaughan
- Drumcreehy Country House Ballyvaughan, Ireland - The Burren