“Very informative”
Review of Burren Exposure

Burren Exposure
Reviewed May 6, 2014

The Burren Centre in Kilfenora was really informative and gave us an informative insight into the history/heritage of the Burren

There are newer reviews for Burren Exposure

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Led by our archeologist guide, we studied the land, and learned about the returning of flora and fauna in an area that was wiped out of trees.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

unlike anything i've ever seen before. well worth a trip out here just to experience it. highly recommend walking out on the limestone for more than 10 feet from your car to the top of a hill to get great views of the valleys, ocean, hills, etc.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Lots of tour buses, but good information and pleasant space. Enjoyed the geologic exhibit the best Tea shop sub-par

Reviewed May 17, 2013

It is clean and windswept. Beautiful and cleansing and invigorating. I am told it has a large magnetic load which has positive energy. I love it and is one of my 3 favorite places ever. I am returning for my 4th trip this year.

1  Thank Jean P