“A Nice Easy Walk for a Cave”
Review of Aillwee Cave

Aillwee Cave
Book on TripAdvisor
More Info
$34.01*
and up
Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave...
More attraction details
Owner description: A striking collection of prehistoric underground caves.
Ava, Missouri
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A Nice Easy Walk for a Cave”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

It was a cave that anyone can go through and had some pretty things to see. It has an interesting history and I really liked the whole park. I was even wearing toe-less sandals and could easily walk through it. A good place to check out while traveling about Ireland. The staff was very nice.

Visited July 2013

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Grand”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Hadn't been to the caves in about 20 years and not much has changed (fair enough - it's a cave!) apart from the guides getting a little bored. Visited there earlier this month with a group of six children and four adults. It was fine but overly expensive for the short experience and there was really nothing to enthuse a return visit.....

Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great for kids and adults”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I really enjoyed this place.
We came here as an optional extra as part of a Lally tour to the Cliffs Of Moher.
The main entrance is more kitted out for children, so I was a bit worried that this would be a disappointing visit. It was actually a pleasant surprise.
The café staff were really welcoming to me and my boyfriend.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kate578
gtown
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I badgered my misses into going to the cave as she is slightly anxious of underground dwellings ,we had a short wait till the tour started then we were led by a very polite guide called Lisa who had a very calming effect on my wife . The tour was very very
Informative and interesting well worth the 12 euro each , it s a must see when your in the area.

Visited January 2014
Brisbane, Australia
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Beautiful cave”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

My 9yo son and I did the tour of the cave. We only had to wait a short time and there was not many in a group to tour the cave.

The guide was fantastic and very personally, knowledgable and funny.

The cave itself was interesting to see and my son was amazed with how old it was and his deep down it went.

The cost was not cheap €12.50 adult and €5.50 child. It only went for 30 minutes and was a circuit so you didn't have to go back over previous ground.

Would recommend it.