A really pleasant hotel. Ideal for a romantic weekend. But go for a walk for exercise... no gym or pool!
Really nice food (chowder and 8oz steak at dinner was excellent)
Room was spotless.Staff really pleasant and flexible. We arrived late after kitchen was alcosed and the bar girl got us chips!
only criticism was that the background music in the dining room could change a little... a bit of classical music interspersed with the traditional would not go astray. Otherwise the hotel and staff was and were lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the picturesque village of Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare which is the mid point of the Wild Atlantic Way, the Hylands Burren Hotel is family owned and managed by the Quinn family. Our team at the Hylands Burren is completely customer focused and a "nothing is too much attitude" prevails throughout the hotel. A warm welcome of an open fire mixed with the tranquility of bygone charm and traditional Irish hospitality will greet you upon arrival at the Hylands Burren Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HRS, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hylands Burren Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hylands Burren
- Hylands Burren Ballyvaughan
- Hylands Burren Hotel Ballyvaughan, Ireland - The Burren