Quite happy with our one night stay here. nobody at the hotel as they close in three days for off season, but breakfast weas good, rooms are clean, well priced, quiet, staff very helpful. Arrived with a big bag of wet clothing from the rain and they let us use their dryers for three hours for free to dry off our stuff. Off to the burren today.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the picturesque village of Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare which is the mid point of the Wild Atlantic Way, the Hylands Burren Hotel is family owned and managed by the Quinn family. Our team at the Hylands Burren is completely customer focused and a "nothing is too much attitude" prevails throughout the hotel. A warm welcome of an open fire mixed with the tranquility of bygone charm and traditional Irish hospitality will greet you upon arrival at the Hylands Burren Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, HRS, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hylands Burren Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hylands Burren
- Hylands Burren Ballyvaughan
- Hylands Burren Hotel Ballyvaughan, Ireland - The Burren