stayed in ballyvaughan for a week in sept,we only stayed two nights in hylands, which were the last two days of our stay, i wished we stayed the week! the secret to this place is the staff, all absolutely superb, from carmel and jennifer who are so friendly and nothing is too much trouble to them if you need anything to patrick behind the bar who has always got time for a chat, to mick the chef who is a real character and a top of the range chef! i must add these staff work long hours, and it must be tiring for them but it never shows! excellent hotel,very comfortable a really enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the picturesque village of Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare which is the mid point of the Wild Atlantic Way, the Hylands Burren Hotel is family owned and managed by the Quinn family. Our team at the Hylands Burren is completely customer focused and a "nothing is too much attitude" prevails throughout the hotel. A warm welcome of an open fire mixed with the tranquility of bygone charm and traditional Irish hospitality will greet you upon arrival at the Hylands Burren Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, HRS, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hylands Burren Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hylands Burren
- Hylands Burren Ballyvaughan
- Hylands Burren Hotel Ballyvaughan, Ireland - The Burren