I stayed in the West for 6 nights and ate out in many different restaurants all around the Burren and Galway. I had Seafood chowder every evening. I had Seafood chowder in Hylands last Saturday, just before departing the West; I have to say, it was the very best; loads of fresh fish and plenty of brown bread. I asked to speak to the chef when leaving, very nice man, and he told me his chowder has won 2 gold awards. Well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the picturesque village of Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare which is the mid point of the Wild Atlantic Way, the Hylands Burren Hotel is family owned and managed by the Quinn family. Our team at the Hylands Burren is completely customer focused and a "nothing is too much attitude" prevails throughout the hotel. A warm welcome of an open fire mixed with the tranquility of bygone charm and traditional Irish hospitality will greet you upon arrival at the Hylands Burren Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hylands Burren Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hylands Burren
- Hylands Burren Ballyvaughan
- Hylands Burren Hotel Ballyvaughan, Ireland - The Burren