“Great food”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Delicious food and really relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Looking out on the garden , even in the rain , is fabulous!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This cafe is set in a charming old cottage with a very nice covered garden area at the back. There is a variety of very nice hot and cold food available,and the same with drinks. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, and the food to be very good, and a reasonable price.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

All I can say, is, great food great staff and great place.
The garden is really fabulous and food is served there, as well as indoor.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

This was such a pretty, charming & inviting Tearoom to stop at. We were greeted very warmly by a lovely girl. There is amazing spread of cakes and lovely menu available. We were seated in the garden room and served our coffee/tea and cake and made to feel so welcome. After a while the waitress checked with us and offered to top up teapot with hot water. Do stop here would really recommend this place……just delightful

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Had the most divine pepper and tomato filo tart when we stopped for lunch on way to see the cliffs. Amazing for adults but my kids didn't eat their sandwiches...I ate my 3 year olds ham (cut thick). Desserts were wonderful. My only gripe is that they charge for miwadi orange which I've never experienced in any restaurant ever. It's about 1.80 for a jug but I honestly don't think miwadi should be charged. Apart from that lovely spot but definitely more geared towards older as opposed to small kids.