“Spectacular”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Oran Tandoori

Oran Tandoori
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Oranmore
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Experience the finest Indian cuisine served in a warm, welcoming atmosphere.We have been serving the finest Indian cuisine to the people of Oranmore. Keeping our reputation as being one of the best Indian restaurants in Oranmore is important to us, so we work hard to ensure we maintain the highest standards in food preparation and service. Each guest of Oran Tandoori Restaurant is welcomed individually and with great enthusiasm. We will always take great care that a novice Indian diner, a seasoned foodie and of course our precious regulars experience true Indian hospitality. Our promise is that every guest on every occasion at Oran Tandoori will enjoy the choice of dishes, the appropriate wines, the history of our regions and the overall restaurant experience. We take immense pride in our spices created daily to accentuate our range of dishes. We mix, roast and grind spices & herbs daily to create the diverse flavours that our patrons love to enjoy. We are committed to the use of the freshest ingredients down to our lemons that are freshly squeezed daily for maximum flavour. Commitment remains fast at Oran Tandoori to the wonderful authenticity of Indian cooking.We look forward to welcoming all you discerning foodies to the Oran Tandoori restaurant experience!
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Spectacular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

Our meal was delicious. Servers were very friendly and attentive. We even received complementary popadoms and drinks after our meal. However, if you have even a minor dislike of coriander, this restaurant is almost definitely not for you!

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
galway
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit here and all I can say is we cant wait to return.The service was second to none and the food was plentiful and delicious.We could not eat all and what was left was packed as takeaway for us along with more popadoms.If you like good indian food this is a must.

Brussels, Belgium
“Best Indian outside of India...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I am a keen lover of Indian food after spending some time there a few years ago but I struggle, outside of India and the UK to find an excellent Indian. Many Indian restaurants, of course, adapt to the European palate and do not maintain the same flavour that you get in India…
In one of the most unexpected locations in the west of Ireland, i found this jewel….
The manager has such a welcome for us each time we go back and there is always an extra touch of something with every meal.

They do a fantastic 20 euro deal that is second to none…
Each time i have eaten here, I have to ask for a 'doggie bag' as the portions are so generous.

I am a foodie and can assure you that you will not be disappointed by the warm welcome, amazing food, nice wine and a memorable evening out!

I'll be back next time i am in Ireland….

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank bxl_redrobin
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“COME HERE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

I know curry, been enjoying it for 25+ years. Finding myself in Oranmore on business I sought trip advisor (big user, never reviewed before). Opted for my usual when in a new establishment, onion bhajee and chicken vindaloo. Both were excellent, a hark back to how ‘trad’ curry houses used be. Extremely friendly front of house staff, I will return when in the area.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Steve R
Naas, Ireland
“Good meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

I was greeted with a warm welcome as I entered the place and shown to a nice table near the window .i then ordered my meal and drink. I was then given poppadoms and sauces soon followed by onion bhaji's and side salad both of which were not on my final bill and where on the house as welcome for eating there.
I do recommend this place to eat not because of the free starters but the food and service were fantastic

Visited May 2014