“Fabulous Food & Brilliant Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Boathouse - CLOSED

The Boathouse
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Galway, Ireland
“Fabulous Food & Brilliant Service”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We both went for the early bird, €24.99 for a 3 course meal.....unbelievable value!! For the main we had Fish & Chips and Pork Belly, which both were absolutely fantastic, I cannot recommend thiss restaurant enough, it's a must if you are in the area.

• Visited July 2014

“Lovely”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I have been three times and each time I found it to be exceptionally nice. They are making an effort to be different with their little tasters before starter and main course. I will be back.

“Excellent value for money”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I was with my husband for a meal on Friday 4th July. We both choose from the Early Bird Menu, 4 courses for 24.95 Euros each (6-7.30pm) - the food was exceptionally well presented, extremely tasty, excellent value for money and the service was very good as well. Also included: canapes, a selection of bread and petit fours. This was our fourth visit to The Boathouse and when we are next staying on Tawin Island, we will definitely be back to The Boathouse.

Visited July 2014
Loughrea, Ireland
“Wonderful anniversary”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I was with my husband 03 of July for 15 wedding anniversary. We are thrilled! Excellent food maybe a little too expencive - for 2 for Starters, Main Course and Desserts and 2 glass of wine we paid alost €100- but honestly we chose the most expensive a la carte! Someone wrote once here that they serve small portions - what nonsense! Food delicious and elegantly presented. Delicious bread as a cover - for me the best white with cumin seeds - delish! I think that once we get back there.

• Visited July 2014
Galway, Ireland
“A Gem”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Fantastic seasonal food, well cooked and beautifully presented. Probably the only place in Galway where you'll get wild game and rod caught fish. Excellent wines and friendly staff. It's my go to place when I feel like a real treat.

• Visited June 2014