“Nice place but too expensive”

Brazco Coffee Academy
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Oranmore
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Galway
“Nice place but too expensive”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I've been here a few times to meet friends for coffee,although I don't drink coffee so I order a smoothie or orange juice which I think are pricey... Had tuna wrap here on Thursday it was really delicious.. Would come here more often if food wasn't so expensive... Carrot cake muffins presented lovely and would recommend

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dianne c

“Ignorant staff who don't mind wasting your time for their own amusement”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I just came from the cafe above Locke. I was in a bit of a hurry so I ordered and paid for 2 cappuccinos and told the girl is be right back up to collect them. In the meantime I went out to the carpark loaded the shopping into the car and went back upstairs.. to find no one had even started making my coffees. The girl who served me was busy flirting with the barista. I asked them if they could hurry up and I got ignored but heard them giggling behind the machine. 15 min later I got my coffee. I will NEVER go back to that place nor will I have anything nice to say about it untill some decent staff are hired.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Keighley C
Galway, Ireland
“Love Brazco”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I always order the veggie wrap, the hummus is amazing. I love how they always have soya milk. The staff are always very friendly. Bit expensive but tasty food!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank serendipityxx5
Ireland
“Every Sunday!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have went to Brazco every Sunday for Breakfast for the last two years! I would recommend the Italian Omelette/French Toast. Service is good, and it's always busy

Visited March 2013
1 Thank TravelIreland87
Galway
“Nice place for a coffee in Oranmore”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I go here often when going for lunch or coffee with friends in Oranmore. The coffees are good as are the scones and sandwiches. Price wise its ok, there is probably better value around but its not too bad.

The staff are lovely although one seems to think that "ok" is an acceptable thing to say to customers which I found a bit odd. For example there was no milk on the table for the tea and when asked for some the girl said "Oh, Ok". She said it as if she was doing us a favour. If I was her I would have said "Sure, I'll get that for you now".

I think brazco have a bit of a monopoly re cafes in Oranmore. In Clarenbridge there are 4 coffee shops so I think they work a little harder to get return custom. If I had time I would probably go to one of the Clarenbridge coffee shops over Brazco.

• Visited March 2013