“Sunday Morning 22nd April 2012 at 10.30am”

Brazco Coffee Academy
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Oranmore
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 24, 2012

A Little Gem of a restaurant. Fab Food, lovely surroundings, Book shop as part of the restaurant. You can browse/read while enjoying a freshly made Breakfast, Delicious Homemade Brown Bread or revel in the "French Toast with Crispy Bacon and Maple Syrup". My mouth is watering just thinking of it. Four adults called there on Sunday morning and WILL DEFINATELY CALL BACK the next time we are passing.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Myself and my wife have been regular customers to this reataurant above Lidl for the lsat couple of years ,we would do some shopping and then go there for a cappachino.the cappochino;s are very nice and done artisticaly and the staff are very friendly...but ...e5.80 for two is is too expencieve...this is back to "celtic tiger " pricing.These prices cannot be justified...it is pure profiteering.We shant be going back there anymore,they have lost two very good customers down to this. STOP THE PROFITEERING...WE DONT NEED A RETURN TO THE CELTIC TIGER....

2  Thank Jonathon M
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I am grateful to past reviews as I really enjoyed breakfast and nice coffee. The staff were helpful and the cafe was warm and inviting.The location was above lidi in oranmore and will visit again when next in ireland

2  Thank IsleOfWightThomas
Reviewed January 27, 2012

good coffee, good food, good staff, but i think it's time to change those prices !!!

1  Thank Christian M
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Last Fri Dec 30 my wife 2 grandchildren and myself , went to Brazco coffee shop in the Arrabawn centre Oranmore, we had 1 Tea, 1 Coffee, 2 soft drinks and 4 brown scones, the service was good, shop was clean , but the price was out of this world, we were charged €17.30. Sadly to say 1 scone was €2.10. Can't say I will be returning again , and def would not recommend a family to go there.

1  Thank PatrickLeader