“Great restaurant”
Review of Pearla na Mara

Pearla na Mara
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Oranmore
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pearla na Mara Cafe-Restaurant was born from the love of high quality food and proudly endorses the principles of 'slow food' movement. We invite you to visit our friendly and relaxed venue in the heart of Oranmore, where you can choose from an attractive and affordable menu that caters to a wide variety of tastes. Pearla na Mara is proud to offer Irish-inspired cuisine with a Mediterranean touch in our restaurant in Oranmore. We blend this heritage with the freshness and authenticity of the finest ingredients, locally sourced in the West and delivered daily to our restaurant, to create a unique quality and pleasurable experience for our customers. To preserve the purest taste, everything is cooked to order. The restaurant also endeavours to cater for many special dietary requirements (in particular gluten-free diet). We are open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a lovely lunch here recently. The staff are great, prices are very reasonable and the food is fantastic. We will definitely return.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We called to this restaurant one lunchtime and found street side parking right outside. This is a spotlessly clean eaterie and was quite busy when we called.
We received friendly efficient service and both enjoyed a delightfully tasteful lunch at very reasonable prices. They seem to specialise in Italian style meals and do so very well.
We would both highly recommend Pearla na Mara for value for money, a good menu and friendly staff.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Just back from my 30th birthday dinner with my family here. I booked it after reading great reviews about it. We had an excellent time. The restaurant has beautiful decor and even the bathroom is great, more like a hotel bathroom. Both Bronagh and Justina, the owner went out of their way to cater for our big group of ten adults and two children while making it look effortless. The attention to detail was amazing with both staff making sure we had everything we needed. They even brought colouring sheets for the kids and were very kind and understanding towards my very active two year old.
The food was very tasty, beautifully presented and we ordered a wide variety of dishes from fish to meat to vegetarian. It was all cooked from scratch yet the wait was not long for it. Justina was happy to tailor the meals to our requirements e.g. changing the sauces. We were given lots of complimentary water in lovely bottles. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meal and the staff were very helpful in bringing out the birthday cake and dividing it up after.
All in all I had a wonderful birthday night here as did my family. Thanks to Justina and Bronagh and all the best with this great new restaurant.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

this restaurant good be great the food is top class, excellent and friendly staff you can bring your own for a corkage charge of €5 per table which is fantastic. 1 drawback i have eaten here on5 or 6 occasions on my own and in company at various times of the year and it is always freezing cold, if the heating could be sorted this could be atop class restaurant

CuriosaGalway, Owner at Pearla na Mara, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Sir,

I am delighted to inform you that we were finally able to install gas central heating and I believe that the comfort of our patrons will be substantially improved.

Thank you for your kind words in relation to our food and service.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

My family of five had a lovely Saturday evening meal recently. Two of us had duck which was simply delicious. I had monkfish-it was generous and tasty. The house red wine-a Chilean merlot is divine and I am now trying to buy it in the off licence! The owner who was working on the night recommended pumpkin pie. I was so impressed she gave me the recipe.

All in all, this restaurant is excellent with great value for money. The menu suits all tastes and the service was charming.

Joan Carroll