“Very nice stay”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Oranmore
Dublin, Ireland
“Very nice stay”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I just got back from a two night stay in the Maldron Hotel Galway we had a very nice time.The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had dinner both nights in the bar the food was very good and value for the price.The room was nice and big would defo go again

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dermot31, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Galway, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear babs09_12,
Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay with us at the Maldron Hotel Galway. My team and I are delighted to learn you enjoyed a relaxing stay with us and had the opportunity to experience the facilities the Hotel offers.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel during the year.
Dermot Comerford,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Polish first
Clare Island, Ireland
Reviewed February 13, 2014

great location,great staff ,good pool but the breakfast was lukewarm with cereals or a fry nothing else , got charged 5.95 for small bit of pasta and sauce for a 18 month old baby is not on !my curry dish was good first night not great second night

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank keith k
Dear Keith k,
Thank you very much for posting a review following your recent stay with us at the Maldron Hotel Galway. I am glad to learn that overall your experience was a positive one but I am disappointed to read your comments on Breakfast and Dinner and I will certainly look into this.
If I can be of any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Maldron Hotel Galway.
Galway, Ireland
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my partner stayed here for 2 nights last week, the hotel is very clean. Staff are excellent. The lock on our door stopped working and within 5 minutes a new one had been put on the door. We also took advantage of the 3 course meal and cinema which was brilliant. Food was lovely, and very quickly served. Will stay here again

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dermot31, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Galway, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear ginadixon,
Thank you for completing a review on line following your recent stay with us at the Maldron hotel Galway. I am delighted to learn that you and your Partner enjoyed the facilities at the Hotel and took the opportunity to avail of the cinema next door.
We do look forward to welcoming you both back to the Hotel in the near future.
Leitrim, Ireland
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night this weekend with my husband and son. On the positive side staff were very friendly, bar food was lovely, rooms and hotel facilities were fine (3 star). However, on the negative side I'm delighted we only stayed one night as the mattress of our bed was very poor and I got very little sleep. My whole body ached this morning. It wouldn't stop me from staying again however if I got assurances that mattress was new.

Stayed February 2014
Dear AMannion,
Thank you for completing a review following your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your feedback.
The issue you have raised in relation to the bed is unusual but we have taken your comments on board and addressed it. I am glad to learn all other aspects of your stay went well.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel on your next trip to Galway.
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My brother and I stayed in 4 different hotels when we were wandering around Ireland, and this was the best one! The rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly, dinner and breakfast were great! Would definitely stay there again!

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank weemurree
Dear weemurree,
Thank you very much for posting a review following your recent stay at the Maldron Hotel Galway. My team and I really appreciate your kind comments. We do hope you and your brother enjoyed your trip to Ireland and hopefully you will return in the not too distant future.
Killaloe, Ireland
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed in the hotel just after Christmas, welcome break for my husband and I after the Chrlstmas hustle and bussle. A lovely hotel. The staff were very friendly and very accommodating. The facilities within the hotel are clean and comfortable and it has a cinema, bowling alley and arcades right on its doorstep. We enjoyed an early morning swim inthe leisure centre and also spent time in the jacuzzi and sauna - very relaxing and quiet at that time of the morning.
The breakfast buffet was ample.
Good location and easy drive to either Salthill and the beech or Galway city for the shops.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dermot31, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Galway, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Lorna L.
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to learn you enjoyed a post Christmas break with us at the Maldron Hotel Galway. We appreciate your kind comments in relation to the staff, the facilities in the hotel and those nearby. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel during the year.
Templemore, Tipperary, Ireland
Reviewed January 26, 2014

on arrival the staff were very helpful and friendly. the room was immaculate and decorated lovely. the pool was nice and relaxing. the bar food was just ok nothing too special but the breakfast was fab. the location is great just outside the city about 10 mins drive and oranmore itself is idyllic. overall a great hotel!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Emer S.
Thank you for completing a review following your recent stay with us at the Maldron Hotel Galway. I am delighted you had a relaxing break and found the Hotel to be comfortable and the staff friendly.
We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back during the year.
Dermot Comerford,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oranmore
Flannery's Hotel Galway
Clybaun Hotel
Clybaun Hotel
#6 of 46 in Galway
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway

Been to Maldron Hotel Galway? Share your experiences!