“Nice cosy pub, Wheelchair accesable & good food.”
Review of Keanes

Keanes
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Oranmore
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Keanes Bar and Restaurant is a family run business. Entering into a lovely stove fire, giving that extra touch to the cosy and warm atmosphere. Breakfast served Mon-Sat 10-12, Lunch from 12-6 Sun-Sat, A'la Carte 6-9 Sun-Thurs 9.30 Fri-Sat. Cater's for partys and large groups, Live Music every Sat and Trad Session every Sunday.
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stopped in here coming out of the city one day. I got lasange it was'nt great. I was probley 5/10. Mam got steak and I tasted it. Was lovely. The two girls with us both said there food was good. The staff were very helpful with bringing down extras like gravy and jugs of water. Each of our meals was around 10euro which is normal what u pay. So food was fairly priced.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Keanes Bar and Restaurant is situated in the vibrant village of Oranmroe. Last week, my friends and I dined there , for my birthday. The restaurant itself, is combined with a beautifully designed bar and loung area. Food is served in all areas, which is a good policy. We dined in the rear bar area and on entering this, was greeted by a lovely tall young lady, with a fantastic smile, which was very warmly welcomed. She showed us to our table and continued to let us know what was on special , together with the evening menu. Before we decided what to order, we had some drinks, which the waitress, when asked, told us her name was Shauna, took to our tables very efficently , together with some place mats. Many places do not offer place mats, but this was correct , as one of my commrades, had a pint of guinness, which was filled perfectly, even with a shamrock on top. Brillant. After a few minutes, Shauna came to table, and proceeded to take our order, and again nothing was too much trouble for her. We ordered Rib Eye Steak and had the pasta dish,. This arrived within 15 minutes, by Shauna and a girl called Roisin, again we were greeted by a fantastic smile. The steak was cooked perfectly and the pasta dish was excellent, This was presented beautifully, with pipiing hot veg and chips, there were approx 35 people dining at the time we were here, and both waitresses, carried out their duties, with such pleasent manner, and a professional service. This si so rare to see in many places, so for anyone dining out, if you are near Keanes of Oranmore, do call in and experience this ambience, and fantastic, warm , friendly and professiona staff.

2  Thank mae f
Reviewed August 28, 2013

my meal was beautiful the service was great and the prices was very good, a local lady recommended we eat here and lm glad we did

1  Thank 699john699
Reviewed August 27, 2013

food was good, fresh and nice ambience,maybe bit pricey but worth it for quality especially kids food,younger waitress much better than older waitress but both adequate,would go back if in oranmore again

2  Thank damo43
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Keans in Oranmore was a great choice for my Business Lunch last Tuesday.
We arrive just after peak lunchtime. The Bar was welcoming and relaxing. We choose a table in a corner at the back. Comfortable seating with spotless table.
We were greet by a very plesant waitress who offered menu's and politiely manovered the Specials Board so we could both read it as she discussed what was on offer.
My companion choose 'Tahi Curry' and I ordered a BLT, with a Pot of tea for two.
I observed other diners chatting and enjoying their afternoon meals, everybody looked content. My BLT was beautifully served on a 'woodern boad' Fresh crispy lettuce (not chopped into smittereens as is usual nowadays) lovely whole crisp leaves with chunky tomato slices, tasty bacon and fresh crispy warm bread. mouth- watering flavoured coldslaw topped the dish perfectly. The large pot of tea was 'piping hot' and strong,
My colleague's Tahi curry was 'devine' she enjoyed it immensly and commented on the creative presentation. 'a work of art'.
Our waitress (who I learned later was Shauna,) offered us a refill of Tea, which was most welcome and enjoyable. The other staff were pleasant efficient and courtious to the patrons, as they cleared tables at a consisent pace, The gentleman who was on floor duty was a great host. Our Bill came to 18.95 -great value.
To sum it up 'Keans at the crossroads', a great place for a quick bite or special meal, due to the varied menu and realistic prices and location, Customer service, athmostphere and delicious fresh food.
Well done everyone, Looking forward to calling back.