“Just lovely :)”
Review of Ocean View B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oranmore
Ocean View B&B
Ranked #8 of 9 Oranmore B&B and Inns
Ballymena, United Kingdom
“Just lovely :)”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Myself and a couple of friends were heading down to Galway for a few days and we stayed at this little B&B which is just a 10 minute drive out of the city. The owner, Rose, was lovely and made us feel really welcome. As soon as we arrived, she had the kettle on and had some homemade bread for us to eat. She was really helpful at advising things for us to do, which buses we should take and taxis etc. She made us feel so welcome! Her breakfasts were also incredible. She has an amazing selection and is very accommodating. You definitely won't leave hungry! Honestly if you're looking for accommodation near Galway, look no further!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank 19EmmaM

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I group of friends and I went to Galway for my birthday weekend and to see Mumford and sons, we were all 20 years old and the owner, Rose looked after us so well and made sure everything was perfect during our stay. It is a prime location only being a 10 minute drive into the city center. Rose was very helpful in showing us places that would be good to go and see during our stay, ordering taxi's for us and making us the best breakfast that I have had in a long time. Next time I get down to Galway I know where I will be staying.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Sonnenbuehl, Germany
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This is the best accommodation you can find in whole Ireland!! Seriously, we were a group of 4 youths and the owner, Rosemary Finlay, treated us like we were her own children. I can really recommend it, the rooms and the breakfast was just perfect. She even organised trips for us, especially her guided trip to the local castle was very interesting. Furthermore, she told us some very interesting facts and stories about Ireland.
Beautiful and bright B&B!

Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
rosemary10, Owner at Ocean View B&B, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
guests like you make me feel like I have the best job in the world ! Thank You .
Hawaii
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I am remiss in writing a review for what turned out to be the best experience in all of our two week stay in Ireland. Aside from a great location, spotlessly clean rooms, excellent breakfast, grand sunset views, there is the perfect hostess. Rose Mary makes you feel like family and welcomes you into her home. And that is just what it was like, arriving home. My biggest regret is we did not stay longer and I have lost Rose Mary's contact info and the web site appears to be down. Any ideas on how to contact the inn?

Room Tip: All the rooms appear to be great!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Kawahine
Rockport, Maine
Reviewed March 4, 2012

My husband and I had the great pleasure of spending three nights in this little gem. We had a wonderful stay. The room was great, very clean and comfortable.The breakfasts were wonderful with great choices everyday. The owner was so nice and very social. You couldn't but like this place as nothing lacked. We even had a beautiful water view from our room and also from the breakfast area. We would definitely stay here again when back in the area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank siobhan g
Taunton, MA
Reviewed December 28, 2011

The first two nights of our trip to Ireland we spent at this B&B. What a great choice we made. Rose Mary is a great host and made all four of us feel right at home. The rooms were clean, comfortable and we all got a good night's sleep in this quiet home. We loved the breakfasts that Rose Mary cooked up for us - Full Irish, veggie omelettes and pancakes. Don't miss the pancakes!!! Also, don't miss a chance to go on a tour of Oranmore Castle with Rose Mary. It's a 2 minute drive from her house so you have to go. She knows the place inside and out and having her as our guide through the castle was one of the highlights of our trip. Very enjoyable stay in a great location with easy access to Galway City. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Sherman, Texas
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I was traveling with 3 women( Brave me!) We did not have a booking. Rosemary, welcomed us with Grand tea and sweet bread! The rooms were very nice/wonderful breakfast...She is a terrific "inn keeper"! We would stay there again!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends