“Our paintings”

Stephen Bennett Studio Gallery
Ranked #8 of 18 things to do in Ardara
More attraction details
Owner description: Art gallery of professional artist Stephen Bennett. The gallery, consisting of 2 rooms, houses a large collection of Stephen's original paintings and also a range of limited edition prints.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We have purchased several of Stephen's paintings over the years and they are admired by many and have pride of place in our home. Very worth well a visit to his gallery when in the area.
Tony & Sharon Farmer

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I visit Stephen's studio every time I am in Ardara which is just about every year. His paintings are displayed around my house. I love the detail, artistry, warmth...I could go on and on. I have brought family and friends with me who have fallen in love with his art as well. An added bonus is that Stephen is the sweetest man and has become a friend.

1  Thank Vermonter47
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Our visit to the Stephen Bennett gallery was most enjoyable. After having studied Stephens work my husband and I along with our friend purchased several pieces. Our prints are now hanging in our family room. They depict perfectly the Ireland that we visited. Our stay in Ardara was wonderful as was our visit to the gallery. Mr. and Mrs. Bennett were very welcoming and friendly. The ride to the gallery was very beautiful and most picturesque. The O'Brien's frI'm Florida,USA