My brother got married in Rathmullan House last weekend and I have to say it was one of the best experiences we have ever had. The wedding party took over the house for the duration and the Wheeler family & their team made us feel like we were part of their extended family, they could not do enough for any of us & even let the sing songs go on until very late in the night.
The food was also some of the best food we have ever eaten, from brekfast to the wedding meal everything was delicious and this coming from a couple who work in hotels & who are very hard to please.
In short this was a perfect weekend and I would like to just once again thank everyone at Rathmullan house for making it such a memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rathmullan House is situated on the shores of Lough Swilly in Co. Donegal. With a 2 mile sandy beach at the bottom of the gardens it is a perfect spot to enjoy the outdoors. All 32 bedrooms are individually styled from romantic garden rooms to adjoining family rooms. The Weeping Elm Restaurant provides a fine setting for Kelan McMichaels modern cooking as well as the award winning breakfast for which Rathmullan is justly famous. Menus are based on using the freshest ingredients in season from local artisan producers and from the hotels walled garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Rathmullan House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rathmullan House Hotel Rathmullan
- House Rathmullan
- Rathmullan Hotel
- Rathmullan House Ireland - County Donegal