The Looking Glass Spa Therapy
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Rathmullan retreat

Aoife talks about being on 'Rathmullan time' and her desire to get you to unwind in her care. She... read more

Reviewed August 25, 2018
bickies17
via mobile
Outstanding and Professional

I visited the Spa during a trip to Rathmullan House. I found the experience outstanding... read more

Reviewed August 15, 2018
Hugh1942
Hertford, United Kingdom

All reviews looking glass spa herbal tea her attention spa experience my mum infrared sauna unique experience rathmullan house little piece of heaven deep tissue massage nice person warm towels spa therapy hot stone back massage therapist alfie appointment
Reviewed October 15, 2017

My husband sent me up to The Looking Glass Spa Therapy for a massage on my birthday. Having recently had our second child plus travelling around Ireland, my back was particularly sore. I was expecting a straightforward massage but instead I got heaven! Aoife surprised and delighted me with her genuine kindness and determination to ensure I was relaxed and had a wonderful experience. And that I did. Would highly recommend making an appointment for yourself!

Reviewed September 1, 2017

Our second year visiting The Looking Glass did not disappoint. The very genuine Aoife manages to combine her consummate professionalism and Donegal warmth and charm to make a trip to this wee spa nothing short of bliss. She is so attentive to each individual's needs (from a daughter stressed out over exam results and an elderly mum hesitant about having any kind of treatment) - she made everyone feel at ease and made them coming away wanting more. Her massage treatments are wonderful and we can also highly recommend her facials and pedicures. Thank you Aoife for sharing your skills and for your care, allowing us all to recharge our batteries. See you in 2018.

1  Thank bickies17
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Aoife is a true professional. I had a very relaxing treatment last week in The Looking Glass, the premises is beautiful and calm and Aoife is an extremely nice person. I will definitely be back to Rathmullan and I will definitely be booking another treatment in the near future I hope.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

This was an incredible spa therapy experience! I am unused to such pampering but Aoife made it a pleasure with her attention to detail and calm, unhurried and serene nature which encourages relaxation and an all round extremely enjoyable experience. Aoife has a lovely manner and treats her clients with respect and gentleness while being extremely professional.
I would thoroughly recommend her to anyone for some enjoyable 'time-out'.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

I found paradise on a fabulous beach while holidaying in Rathmullan and thought it can’t get any better than this but I was wrong I also found heaven in Aoife’s beauty salon “The looking Glass” in the village of Rathmullan. I had just been discharged from hospital the day before and was looking for some pampering. I booked myself in for manicure and pedicure and without giving away her trade secrets it was the most relaxing one I have ever had… Aoife’s attention to detail was second to none she made 100% sure I was as comfortable as possible throughout the treatments. I left feeling a new woman… Aoife was born to do this job and truly a lovely person inside and out. I would totally recommend this experience and can’t wait to go back in fact I’m planning it already…