“Try it out !!!”

The Looking Glass Spa Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the new you through 'The Looking Glass Spa Therapy' Rathmullan! SPA TREATMENT'S INCLUDE; Infra Red Sauna Session, Hot Stone Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Matis Skin Care Facial Treatment, Matis Body Care Treatment. BEAUTY TREATMENT'S INCLUDE; Waxing, Tinting, Vita Liberata Spray Tanning, St Tropez Tanning, OPI Nail Care Manicure, Callus Peel Pedicure Treatment. Make Up Application, Wedding Bridal Make Up, Wedding Bridal Call out available on request. Saturday opening hours may vary please telephone to check. The Looking Glass has completed 'The Masterclass London' hosted by Celebrity Makeup Artist Mario Dedivanovic, Mario Dedivanovic's celebrity clients include Kim Kardashian West, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry, Eva Longoria, Chrissy Taigas, Kendall & Kylie Jenner, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Demi Lovato, Kate Bosworth, Ciara.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 17, 2013

You will like Aoife as soon as you meet her.
My husband made an appointment as a birthday treat (we have three kids under the age of 5). I had a facial, foot and head massage. Although I am a person that does not relax easily, she managed to perform the impossible and I left after 90 mins feeling like I was away for much longer.
My skin felt great for days afterwards. All the extra thoughtful additions were the icing on the cake.
I promptly made an appointment for my mum and she had a lovely experience too.

Next time I am in Rathmullan I will be making an appointment.

All reviews
in 104 reviews
"appointment"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I visited at the beginning of march and had the most relaxing results driven facial. I had forgotten what it had felt like to be truly pampered. Aoife(therapist) sets you at ease instantly with a cheery welcome and never makes you feel rushed. This is a little indulgence...not to be missed. I look forward to returning

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Spent an afternoon in the Looking Glass Spa in November and it was amazing. Aoife was more than great. I had the deep tissue massage and it was brilliant. Before and after the massage i had use of the sauna which was lovely and relaxing. After the massage my clothes were heated for me and there was apple and cinnamon tea and a glass of water when i got out. I had never been to the spa before but I'll definitely be returning soon. I'd recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Lovely added extra to my trip away. Made very welcome from arrival. Opted for a deep tissue massage which was fabulous......The added extras made it a unique experience. Clothes heated and ready in sauna followed by a herbal tea and mint...Cant wait for another treatment next hol :)