“Chilled Out and Relaxed”

The Looking Glass Spa Therapy
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Rathmullan
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the new you through 'The Looking Glass Spa Therapy' Rathmullan! SPA TREATMENT'S INCLUDE; Infra Red Sauna Session, Hot Stone Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Matis Skin Care Facial Treatment, Matis Body Care Treatment. BEAUTY TREATMENT'S INCLUDE; Waxing, Tinting, Vita Liberata Spray Tanning, St Tropez Tanning, OPI Nail Care Manicure, Callus Peel Pedicure Treatment. Make Up Application, Wedding Bridal Make Up, Wedding Bridal Call out available on request. Saturday opening hours may vary please telephone to check. The Looking Glass has completed 'The Masterclass London' hosted by Celebrity Makeup Artist Mario Dedivanovic, Mario Dedivanovic's celebrity clients include Kim Kardashian West, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry, Eva Longoria, Chrissy Taigas, Kendall & Kylie Jenner, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Demi Lovato, Kate Bosworth, Ciara.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I would highly recommend The Looking Glass to anyone who is looking for a stress free environment for an hour or two ... Aoife is so welcoming and makes you feel just at home when you step into her building. I recently had a facial done with her this year, and for that hour, Aoife looks after you to the highest standard. So if your looking for some me time then The Looking Glass Rathmullan is the place to go!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

From the moment you walk into the Looking Glass,it feels as if you have walked into a secret place where stress and worry do not belong. Aoife will welcome you and make you feel that you're the only one on the planet being pampered and indulged. She is so attentive and totally professional when carrying out her treatments. If you need revived, de - stressed or just want a bit of very special me-time, I recommend a visit to this exclusive little hide away.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

had the most relaxing facial for 2 hours on sat morning after a hard busy week. thank you so much aoife . will most definately be back real soon ..

1  Thank marianna b
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have been going to the Looking Glass in Rathmullan since it opened and would highly recommend it. you are pampered whatever treatment you have massage, facial etc. I enjoy going there A M T Ramelton

Reviewed December 21, 2012

My mother-in-law managed to get a last minute appointment for me when my husband & I went to stay with family Rathmullan. I was incredibly uptight & stressed with the stresses that working life brings. It did me a lot of good! It was a private, exclusive and calming experience focused on me and very indulgent which is what I needed! I would recommend to anyone needing some relaxation. Aoife was great- very relaxed in her approach which made the experience more enjoyable. Thank you.