The Looking Glass Spa Therapy
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
bliss

My daughters and I enjoyed treatments at this beautiful spa. It exceeded expectations. Aoife was... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2018
hgs243
Larne, United Kingdom
Rathmullan retreat

Aoife talks about being on 'Rathmullan time' and her desire to get you to unwind in her care. She... read more

Reviewed August 25, 2018
bickies17
via mobile

All reviews hot stone massage looking glass spa foot massage herbal tea second to none lovely person spa experience her attention my mum infrared sauna unique experience little piece of heaven rathmullan house a real gem wonderful facial beauty salon warm towels
Reviewed February 28, 2013

From the moment you walk into the Looking Glass,it feels as if you have walked into a secret place where stress and worry do not belong. Aoife will welcome you and make you feel that you're the only one on the planet being pampered and indulged. She is so attentive and totally professional when carrying out her treatments. If you need revived, de - stressed or just want a bit of very special me-time, I recommend a visit to this exclusive little hide away.

Date of experience: November 2012
Reviewed January 21, 2013

had the most relaxing facial for 2 hours on sat morning after a hard busy week. thank you so much aoife . will most definately be back real soon ..

Date of experience: January 2013
1  Thank marianna b
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have been going to the Looking Glass in Rathmullan since it opened and would highly recommend it. you are pampered whatever treatment you have massage, facial etc. I enjoy going there A M T Ramelton

Date of experience: January 2013
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My mother-in-law managed to get a last minute appointment for me when my husband & I went to stay with family Rathmullan. I was incredibly uptight & stressed with the stresses that working life brings. It did me a lot of good! It was a private, exclusive and calming experience focused on me and very indulgent which is what I needed! I would recommend to anyone needing some relaxation. Aoife was great- very relaxed in her approach which made the experience more enjoyable. Thank you.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

It is hard to describe what a wonderful experience a visit to The Looking Glass Spa will provide you with. I have been to see Aiofe on more than one occasion and each time she manages to make it just that little bit more special and relaxing then the last. The service she provides is second to none, her manner is both extremely proffesional and high quality, and nobody will beat her attention to detail. A wide variety of treatments are always readily available and at a keen price. I live in London and aside from The Looking Glass the only other place I have found that offers the Callus Peel that Aiofe provides is Harrods! What more is there to say, make an appointment you won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: November 2012