The Looking Glass Spa Therapy
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Rathmullan retreat

Aoife talks about being on 'Rathmullan time' and her desire to get you to unwind in her care. She... read more

Reviewed August 25, 2018
bickies17
via mobile
Outstanding and Professional

I visited the Spa during a trip to Rathmullan House. I found the experience outstanding... read more

Reviewed August 15, 2018
Hugh1942
Hertford, United Kingdom

All reviews looking glass spa herbal tea her attention spa experience my mum infrared sauna unique experience rathmullan house little piece of heaven deep tissue massage nice person warm towels spa therapy hot stone back massage therapist alfie appointment
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have been going to the Looking Glass in Rathmullan since it opened and would highly recommend it. you are pampered whatever treatment you have massage, facial etc. I enjoy going there A M T Ramelton

Reviewed December 21, 2012

My mother-in-law managed to get a last minute appointment for me when my husband & I went to stay with family Rathmullan. I was incredibly uptight & stressed with the stresses that working life brings. It did me a lot of good! It was a private, exclusive and calming experience focused on me and very indulgent which is what I needed! I would recommend to anyone needing some relaxation. Aoife was great- very relaxed in her approach which made the experience more enjoyable. Thank you.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

It is hard to describe what a wonderful experience a visit to The Looking Glass Spa will provide you with. I have been to see Aiofe on more than one occasion and each time she manages to make it just that little bit more special and relaxing then the last. The service she provides is second to none, her manner is both extremely proffesional and high quality, and nobody will beat her attention to detail. A wide variety of treatments are always readily available and at a keen price. I live in London and aside from The Looking Glass the only other place I have found that offers the Callus Peel that Aiofe provides is Harrods! What more is there to say, make an appointment you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I recently was given a voucher for a facial with Aoife in the Looking Glass. I made the appointment and as it came nearer the time, I had work, shopping, things to do and was about to cancel as I thought the last thing I need is a facial..... how wrong I was!

After an hour, Aoife worked her magic and my face turned out glowing and the stresses of the past few weeks lifted from my shoulders. Aoife was highly professional and amended the treatment to just what my skin (and I needed). She was also open and friendly and made you feel so comfortable.

This place is a must for anyone wanting to relax. And what is better is that you really do come out feeling the glow which lasts afterwards.

I look forward to my return visit - a total treat to myself curtsey of Aoife

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I visited a dear friend in Rathmullen again recently and she suggested I treat myself to a massage. The Looking Glass Spa Therapy attracted me because of my friend's glowing recommendation. Aoife was friendly over the telephone and happily was able to fit me in. Her salon is attractive, well organised and very hygienic. The atmosphere it evokes is a soothing one. Aoife herself is both kind and professional. She answered all my questions and explained about her work. She comes across as caring, discrete and not in the least pushy. Her treatments were skilfully delivered and the massage she gave me was blissfully soothing. I left feeling beautifully relaxed and uplifted. I do recommend that you set aside time to enjoy a visit to her salon. Aoife offers quite a range of lovely treatments.