“Fit for a Queen - A totally Luxurious experience!”

The Looking Glass Spa Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the new you through 'The Looking Glass Spa Therapy' Rathmullan! SPA TREATMENT'S INCLUDE; Infra Red Sauna Session, Hot Stone Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Matis Skin Care Facial Treatment, Matis Body Care Treatment. BEAUTY TREATMENT'S INCLUDE; Waxing, Tinting, Vita Liberata Spray Tanning, St Tropez Tanning, OPI Nail Care Manicure, Callus Peel Pedicure Treatment. Make Up Application, Wedding Bridal Make Up, Wedding Bridal Call out available on request. Saturday opening hours may vary please telephone to check. The Looking Glass has completed 'The Masterclass London' hosted by Celebrity Makeup Artist Mario Dedivanovic, Mario Dedivanovic's celebrity clients include Kim Kardashian West, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry, Eva Longoria, Chrissy Taigas, Kendall & Kylie Jenner, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Demi Lovato, Kate Bosworth, Ciara.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 14, 2012

It is hard to describe what a wonderful experience a visit to The Looking Glass Spa will provide you with. I have been to see Aiofe on more than one occasion and each time she manages to make it just that little bit more special and relaxing then the last. The service she provides is second to none, her manner is both extremely proffesional and high quality, and nobody will beat her attention to detail. A wide variety of treatments are always readily available and at a keen price. I live in London and aside from The Looking Glass the only other place I have found that offers the Callus Peel that Aiofe provides is Harrods! What more is there to say, make an appointment you won't be disappointed.

All reviews
in 104 reviews
"appointment"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I recently was given a voucher for a facial with Aoife in the Looking Glass. I made the appointment and as it came nearer the time, I had work, shopping, things to do and was about to cancel as I thought the last thing I need is a facial..... how wrong I was!

After an hour, Aoife worked her magic and my face turned out glowing and the stresses of the past few weeks lifted from my shoulders. Aoife was highly professional and amended the treatment to just what my skin (and I needed). She was also open and friendly and made you feel so comfortable.

This place is a must for anyone wanting to relax. And what is better is that you really do come out feeling the glow which lasts afterwards.

I look forward to my return visit - a total treat to myself curtsey of Aoife

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I visited a dear friend in Rathmullen again recently and she suggested I treat myself to a massage. The Looking Glass Spa Therapy attracted me because of my friend's glowing recommendation. Aoife was friendly over the telephone and happily was able to fit me in. Her salon is attractive, well organised and very hygienic. The atmosphere it evokes is a soothing one. Aoife herself is both kind and professional. She answered all my questions and explained about her work. She comes across as caring, discrete and not in the least pushy. Her treatments were skilfully delivered and the massage she gave me was blissfully soothing. I left feeling beautifully relaxed and uplifted. I do recommend that you set aside time to enjoy a visit to her salon. Aoife offers quite a range of lovely treatments.

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

What can I say about my wonderful spa experience at the looking glass. Aoife is such a lovely person and a professional expert at what she does. My facial was the most relaxing spa experience I have ever had and the best money I spent during our lovely holiday in rathmullen. The attention to detail made this facial something quite special. Thank you Aoife :-)