My friend and I stoped in Grand Falls because we heard such good things about this place and I must say that I have friends who are good reviewers! After a long trip from Toronto, in the rain, the staff greeted us and served us quickly so we could go to bed as soon as possible. Overall, the service at motel Leo is fast and very friendly. The room and restaurant was very clean and comfortable and everyone is so friendly. In the morning, the breakfast was nice and simple and again, the staff does everything to make our stay so comfortable. Very charming place. You must stop there when you'll visite Grand Falls. We were suppose to stay there only one night but decided to extend our stay because there was so much to visit! A place that I definately recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated restaurant & rooms.This is a family operated motel with 42 rooms air condition and conference room, breakfast room. Also have weekly and monthly rates on request. Lots of free parking transport, buss,RV and large area to relax or play on the front property. We are situated at the exit 75 & 77 off the highway # 2 1 KM from the exit on the right. From the falls we are 3 KM and the center of the town Grand Falls NB. You are a stranger here but once, welcome guests to majestic falls & gorge and all the activity Open Sky Adventures, Zip Line, golf, etc. In the are. Welcome you are a guest here. Bert Senechal ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Motel Leo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Leo Hotel Grand Falls
- Motel Leo Grand Falls, New Brunswick