“Wicked fun!”

Bangor, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wicked fun!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I dragged my grown kids up here from Bangor to celebrate a birthday. I didn't tell them where we were going, a "surprise." As we passed various other attractions (the Potato Museum), they were understandably confused. Grand Falls is a cute little town; we had a good dinner in a nice pub on the main street. But the HUGE attraction is definitely the falls, absolutely ROARING in May---and the exhilarating experience of soaring out over them on the Zip Zag lines---what a blast! The staff was great; it's rather daunting to take that first step off the platform. But after that it's just sheer fun; goes too fast. I'm going back sometime when the water is low, so that I get the effect of the empty gorge rather than the full one---also, it looks as if this is a lovely place to visit in the heat of summer, when you can be lazy on the gorge. We stayed in Norma Cote's B&B, very pleasant and a great breakfast.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Vintage926

Sandals, Montego Bay, Jamaica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I'll be back in the summer!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Add this place to your bucket list of adventures to check off. This was one of the best times I have had. It was such a blast. I hope they add more lines. Great for any age from toddler (strapped onto mom or dad) to 100.

Calabogie, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing time!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We were on our way to Oak Point New Brunswick to visit family and stopped over night in Grand falls. We stayed the night and the next morning as we were leaving drove passes Zip Zag. We all decided it would be a lot of fun, so we pulled into the parking lot and signed up. At first we watched others go and listened to what the staff had to say and how it was done. It looked like a safe and fun place so in we went and put on the gear.

The zip teachers, told us everything we needed to know, and answered any questions we had. I had zipped before but my parents never had. It was a great time, and I will be back forsure this summer. Its a beautiful spot, and good location. You cant miss it.

It was great to get out on a nice day, and it wasnt too costly. They made sure we were safe and confortable the whole time.

** Note, make sure you are wearing the proper foot wear. My Dad only had crocs, but they just taped them onto his feet so that he was still able to go**

Columbus, Ohio
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This was a lot of fun, and the staff are very friendly. The cost is $40 which may seem a little high, but it is not something you do every day and it's quite a rush zipping over the water! They also have an option of filming your journey for an extra $20. I would definitely recommend it! They also offer other adventure options in the same area. It's one of the highlights of Grand Falls!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Daniela3883
Ancaster, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great adventure”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Well worth the stop and the $40 in Grand Falls. Exhilarating zip across the scenic falls with friends and two teenage boys. We all loved it and the boys loved the GoPro option to film them zipping across. Staff were friendly and warm and very helpful. You could tell they loved what they did and it showed. Experience was about an hour which was perfect to start off a day of travelling.