We made a late night stop here for a quick rest en route to Saint John. The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and got us checked in quickly. The rooms are a little over priced for what they are. My biggest complaint was the smell of the room. It said no smoking on the door but both it and the hallway of the hotel positively reeked of smoke. We were too tired to complain and just wanted to get to bed. Everyone in our room did have breating problems though. Their breakfast is ready nice and early and is fairly typical of what you get (waffles, boiled eggs, baked beans, muffins etc.) I also am not sure why any hotels still have double beds in their rooms. Queens would be much roomier. All in all, impressed with the staff, but don't the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn is a beautiful property located along the scenic Saint John River Valley. Ideally located close to downtown Grand Falls and its majestic falls and gorge. The property is only 5km from Grand Falls Golf Club and New Brunswick's hidden gem. Restaurant and lounge Pres du Lac is on premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Grand Falls
- Quality Inn Grand Falls, New Brunswick