Booked online after reading great reviews and we agrre. Very clean and with a balcony over looking the river bed. Top notch service both at reception and in the restaurant were we enjoyed both dinner and breakfast the next morning. We were on our way to Nova Scotia and this was a rest stop and wanted to see the falls, however it had not rained for days and the river was pretty dry, so no falls. (in July)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from the majestic Grand Falls, this New Brunswick motel offers on-site dining. Overlooking the waterfalls and the gorge this motel features comfortably furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi. Digital cable TV is provided in all rooms at Hilltop Motel & Restaurant. Simply furnished, each spacious room is equipped with tea and coffee Maker-Keurig. A mini fridge and microwave are provided. Free wifi in all rooms and restaurant. Full hot breakfast included with rooms. Showcasing water views, Hilltop Motel & Restaurant Grand Falls restaurant serves a variety of Canadian and Acadian dishes. Seafood and pizza are included. An extensive wine list is available. Grand Falls city centre is 15 minutes' walk from this motel. Offering a closer look at the Grand Falls gorge, Zip Zag zip line tours are offered 5 minutes' walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hill Top Motel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hill Top Hotel Grand Falls
- Hill Top Motel & Restaurant Grand Falls, New Brunswick