“Lovely Italian food”
Review of Campo de' Fiori

Campo de' Fiori
Ranked #17 of 97 Restaurants in Bray
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I went last Sat for an early bird menu with my husband and 2 year old boy. I was relieved to find a kids' menu as it was our first visit... The service was very good, I had asked the waiter to get my boy's dish pretty fast as he does not sit down for too long and I was relieved when a few minutes later his tagliatelle bolonaise appeared in front of him. And they were a very generous portion too and daddy helped out gladly ;-). A set 3 course menu for €25 is available and the food is fantastic. There an a la carte menu too and extensive wine list. We were offered a complimetary limoncello shot and the boy left with a lolly pop. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Five of us went to Campo de' Fiori on a Friday night. The restaurant was busy but not full.
All the starters were very good, the mixed seafood being the star, plate after plate appeared each more delicious than the last.
Two of the group had lobster which was expensive as always but very good value at €32 for the amount of lobster served. Pasta with lobster and pasta with oxtail were both very good also. We had one difficult guest who didn't like his steak - this was replaced immediately without complaint for another dish.
We were two full for desert but finished with excellent espresso doppio and then limoncello on the house.
The service was very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Brilliant hotel. lovely staff. great atmosphere. have been here several times never disappointed. and free shots of lemonchello after your meal :)

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I am a Coeliac and also have a severe allergy to dairy products. I have been dining regularly at Campo de' Fiori since it opened in 2004. The reason I keep returning to the restaurant is not just because the food is amazing -authentic Italian cuisine, or because the staff are professionals, warm and very customer focussed making for a wonderful experience every time. No, it is because that it one of a handful of restaurants in Europe which I trust implicitly to deliver a delicious meal which is truly gluten and dairy free and safe for me to eat. Marco and his team have an in depth knowledge of food allergies and take every precaution to ensure that diners like me do not suffer and that our experience in their restaurant is normalised - in other words that people like me do not come across as fussy or a faddy eater who is on a diet, no they take it very seriously and they consistently deliver on their mission to serve a truly authentic Italian food experience to meet and exceed their customer's requirements and expectations.
YC Bray

1  Thank Yvonne C
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Couldn't find a separate entry for the Risto Market around the corner from Campo - so I'm writing one here. Campo could not take our party of 5 on the last day of their summer festival (we had no reservations, so understandable), but they referred us to the small market around the corner. It's very small inside, but we managed to make it work. We ordered two pizzas and a large salad. I was surprised at how good the meal was. The pizza was VERY tasty from the thin crust, to the cheese - not a typical small market bland pizza - full of light crunch, delicious full-tasting sauce (not watered down). The salad was heavenly due to the roasted vegetables that came with it - seasoned perfectly, not over-cooked - just plain YUMMY!! The light dressing was just down-right delicious. I saw a couple that had wine and cheese/meat plate that looked delicious (and was definitely enjoyed by the couple!). If you can't squeeze into Campo - go around the corner to their Market. You will not be disappointed.