Good hotel, very clean, good location.
We had a double room with a balconey - not much of a view but nice to have all the same. Rooms are very well finished, nicely decorated and modern.
Location is excellent, very convenient for Hell and Back 10k Race. Very close to M50 so easy to get to Dublin City and beyond.
Breakfast was average, full Irish was poor but pastries etc were nice.
Would I stay again - yes definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wilton Hotel Bray has comfortable spacious bedrooms, offers excellent dining and a warm welcome. Located just off the N11 and 2km from Bray seafront and Bray town centre. Dublin city centre is just 30 minute train ride away. Free car parking and free wi fi. Food served daily until 21.00hr. Large family bedrooms. Host of local activities and attractions including Cliff Walk, Kilruddery, Sealife, Walking Trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wilton Hotel Bray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Woodland Court Hotel Bray
- Ramada Hotel Bray
- Ramada Hotel Woodland Court
- Ramada Bray
- Bray Ramada