I stayed here overnight whilst attending a wedding. I flew into dublin airport and got the AirCoach (http://www.aircoach.ie) from right outside the terminal to right outside the hotel. The stop is listed as the Ramada Hotel, Bray, which was the hotels former name.
Room was nice and tidy, but was a little disappointed by the lack of an alarm clock. Not that it was an issue as I had my own, but I have never seen one missing before. I asked for a wake up call, which was never received, but again, my alarm went off, but that could have been a hassle.
Front of house were very kind and helpful. The bar is ok. Never really tried their food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wilton Hotel Bray has comfortable spacious bedrooms, offers excellent dining and a warm welcome. Located just off the N11 and 2km from Bray seafront and Bray town centre. Dublin city centre is just 30 minute train ride away. Free car parking and free wi fi. Food served daily until 21.00hr. Large family bedrooms. Host of local activities and attractions including Cliff Walk, Kilruddery, Sealife, Walking Trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Wilton Hotel Bray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Woodland Court Hotel Bray
- Ramada Hotel Bray
- Ramada Hotel Woodland Court
- Ramada Bray
- Bray Ramada