“Can we come back next year?”
Review of Bray Adventures

Bray Adventures
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Bray
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Bray Adventures! Experience the fun and adrenalin of outdoor adventure sports in the beautiful East Coast of Ireland. Located on Bray Seafront, we have the ideal base for both Water based and Land based activities. Whatever your level of experience - complete novice to aspiring adventurer, we'll make it a fun and unforgettable experience. We are a family run business and a friendly bunch! We only use fully insured and fully qualified instructors and all equipment is supplied. We are conveniently located on Bray Seafront just 1 min from DART, bus and rail services, as well as a host of accommodation, cafes and restaurants, all in an outstanding scenic setting. All this on the doorstep of Dublin... 15 mins from Dublin City Centre, and you could be on your way to an adventure you won't forget!
Dublin, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Can we come back next year?”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Had 3 cousins doing the summer camp this week,they all had a great time,loved the range of activities and the relaxed environment. It's hard to find a camp that suits different age groups but this camp worked very well,will definitely be telling friends and family! Well done to all involved. Another plus was that wetsuits and safety equipment was all included in the price,good value too!

8 Thank Laura0709

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Summer Camp”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I had two boys do the summer camp, it was a great success the boys loved it. A different activity every day. Thanks to John and the crew

5 Thank 147Sue
Bray, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Kamp Kahuna - So good I went there twice!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I went to the Summer Camp run by East Coast Kayaks not once, but TWICE this Summer. I went once in July and I had so much fun that I went again in August.

I had been kayaking with East Coast Kayaks last summer and the summer before. I find that even when it rains we had fun, because you are wet and in the water already. We were lucky in the weather this summer.

All you have to bring is your swim suit, a towel and wear a pair of old runners. There are wet suits, life jackets and helmets there.

There is lots to do. I see differences even between what we did last time and what we did the second time. No activity is ever exactly the same because perhaps the people are different, or the weather is.

So what did we do? Well of course we went kayaking, but we also went hill walking up Bray Head the first time and along the Cliff Walk the second. We had great fun raft building and surfing.

And we also went coasteering. What is coasteering I hear you ask! Well I had never heard of it before either. We got into the sea just past Bray Head Hotel and made our way as far as Naylor's Cove, in the water most of the time, but climbing on the rocks also. I saw coastal erosion close up.

The people running East Coast Kayaks are very friendly, helpful and kind. We get a cup of tea to warm us up and on the 4th July, we had pizza to celebrate.

For parents reading this they are also very careful about safety. Everything is always well supervised and we have all the safety equipment. I would recommend Kamp Kahuna highly.

5 Thank Isabella J
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Giving kids confidence”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My daughter just started the Camp Kahuna with East Cost Kayaks today and I am gobsmacked by what she achieved in one day alone. She can be nervous of trying new things to a point that she won't even try, so I was naturally on edge that it might be too much for her. But John and the rest of the Kahuna's gave her that extra bit of confidence she needed to give it her best shot and not be afraid to try. I was amazed to come back to find her full of enthusiasm for the day and she recounted every bit of detail down to how they threw the bags for the life saving exercise. I really was very proud of her and thankful to the team in East Coast Kayaks for helping her push her limit. She might even get me out on a paddle out soon if she keeps this up! I was impressed with the ease at which John coached the kids and kept their attention. I would highly recommend both East Coast Kayaks and the Camp Kahuna to my friends and family.

4 Thank MGTIH
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“It's a great day out !”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

A great day out, I would recommend them to anyone. It is difficult to see any faults with East Coast Kayaks! Their attitude made it a wonderful day out!

4 Thank EamonnBray