“The Italian Gelato experience in Ireland!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Gelateria Seafront

Gelateria Seafront
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bray
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Gelateria is a coffee dock and Ice cream parlor with homemade italian ice cream and homemade italian desserts such as Croissants,Doughnuts,Tartlets,Biscuits and much much more....Come to visit us.......
Ireland
“The Italian Gelato experience in Ireland!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Lovely to find this little place in Bray having just returned from our Italian holidays and the staff are truly Italian, they took my order in Italian! The ice cream is great but it would be nice to see more flavours, there were probably 12 flavours, I had a great caramel flavour and a tiramisu flavour. The coffee was wonderful also.

• Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Best Ice Cream we have ever had & lovely coffee”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Fantastic ice cream (even on a cold September night) - but to keep me a bit warm I had an expresso machiatio (wonderful) and followed by a take away americano (yummy) - I like my coffee.

Warning shut: Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and every Tuesday

The sit down part is very basic and could benefit from an awning to keep rain off (and maybe a heater too) - it was not raining the evening we were there.

The wonderful girl that served us was lovely - doing all the talking for her amazingly talented father who makes the ice cream.

I cannot wait to go back and try the cakes and other goodies as well as getting my hands on an ice cream cake

Houston, Texas
“Best reason to visit Bray”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We hopped on the train and took an adventure. The last stop was Bray so we walked around the shore for a couple of hours and stumbled on to this gem. We both love gelatos, and thought the only place to get good gelatos was in Italy but to our surprise right there in Bray, a taste of Italy. Their display is unique as it is circular like a wagon wheel that stays in motion until the door is opened, thus displaying their flavors for you instead of you walking up and down their counter. Delightful.

• Visited August 2013
Portadown, United Kingdom
“Best ice cream I've ever tasted!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went to the Bray Seafront shop - Gelato (ice-cream) was fab - the range of flavours was fantastic and taste as good as they look.

dublino
“IL MIGLIOR GELATO ITALIANO IN IRLANDA!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

no comparison to the newly opened "Ginos"...which is a "trying-to-do" Italian Icecream shop n (actually not sure there are any italians in there at all!!!)....Gelateria Italiana seafront is SUPERB...I feel like I am in Italy when I go there!! they are just amazing!!!

• Visited August 2013