“Best iv ever had!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bray
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Gelateria is a coffee dock and Ice cream parlor with homemade italian ice cream and homemade italian desserts such as Croissants,Doughnuts,Tartlets,Biscuits and much much more....Come to visit us.......
“Best iv ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Just want to say, I'm not an ice cream lover but this ice cream is amazing I'd drive all the way from Dublin to have sum! It's soo nice! Ben and jerrys hasn't got a patch on it! Lovely cafe I'd sit in it all day tasting al the flavours yum yum!cnt wait to go back to bray!!!:)

• Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Bray's best-kept secret!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Decided to give this place a shot as I had walked by it a million times while visiting the Bray seafront and Oh. My. Goodness. The most incredible gelato ever, as good as the gelato we had in Rome! I had coconut and "Opera" which is a nut mix... the small is only 2 euro which is GREAT value. The service was delightful also. I will make a beeline for this place next time I'm down!

Belfast
“Superb.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

The best tasting ice cream / gelato I have ever had. As well a a wide and varied choice. I could have easily had a scoop of each flavour and wish I had stayed in the area for a few more days so I could have. There was also an excellent choice of other deserts which looked really tasty.
The family that run this are very friendly courteous and polite.
I will call here again next time Im in Bray.

Bray, Ireland
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

I think they have the best home made ice cream I had ever tried ;) Every time I am having a walk along the seafront I pop in and check what flavors they have ;) Coconut and tiramisu are my favorites at the moment.

Little Bray, Dublin, Ireland
“Best Gelato Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

People keep referring to the confection tGelateria Seafront sells as 'icecream,' which is really off the mark. It is genuine bona fide Italian gelato - big difference. Icecream is whipped longer & more air is allowed in. Gelato is denser with less air & more flavour. I have had the real thing in Rome & this is just as amazing. There are a few allegedly genuine gelato places popping up these days, but I haven't had one as good as this in Ireland. As we live in Bray, we are weekly customers here. The staff make the gelato fresh daily & although there are regular flavours you can count on, there are always at least 1 or 2 flavours each day that are different & unique for that day only. I always try these new & exciting flavours & I can't tell you how many times I've uttered the phrase 'Oh my god - that is the best gelato I have ever tasted!'. In fact, the last time was today when I tried the Cassata Siciliana flavour (Ricotta cheese gelato with pieces of candied fruit). Their coffee is also superb & genuinely Italian. It is a family run operation situated in what we like to refer to as 'Little Italy' in Bray. There are several genuine Italian businesses operating around this little heavenly corner across from the Aquarium, including this gelateria, a restaurant & 2 deli/markets. I can't say enough about the quality of these places. The gelateria also makes all manner of fresh Italian pastries & cakes daily & offers a wonderful treat called a 'Jo-Jo,' which is 2 pieces of cone-like biscuit with a thick layer of your favourite gelato between them. You can also take your favourite flavour home by the pint if your'e in a hurry or entertaining. If you're in the mood for a very special treat, please come here. It's worth the drive out to Bray & always the perfect way to cap off a day at the seaside. The family that run it are generous & friendly & passionate about their products in such an endearing Italian way - a great place to bring the family.