“Good stuff”

Delta Force Paintball Dublin
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Bray
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for an awesome paintballing experience around Dublin? Delta Force Frontier own and operate 25 paintball sites throughout Ireland and UK. If you find a cheaper price and we'll match or beat it. You'll be running around double decker buses, up the stair of full scales castles, and ducking behind the tanks we got from the latest 007 Casino Royale movie when you play paintball with us.
“Good stuff”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Got tickets in Liffey Valley for my stags. Me and the boys went down on a Sunday and it was mental. The site was like Disney land for paintball. I've been paintballing years ago with my job but this way way better. Staff was sound, the games we played were whooper, can't wait to go again

Visited June 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Dublin, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Frontier paintball is thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent experience, more so than your last. We aim to create the ultimate paintball experience, and being compared to Disney land for paintball, is an absolute honour. We look forward to having you and your team back, for another battle against the Terminator.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Overall a pleasant and exciting day”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

My partner bought me tickets for a paintball day for my birthday. Wasn't entirely sure I'd enjoy it but my mates and myself decided to give it a go in may.
The tickets said "IPG" and were discounted from the online price. I managed to get 7 lads and ladies to join me and we made the booking. We prepaid for our 1st batch of ammo and got ready for what we hoped would be a good day.
We arrived on site and were met at the entrance by one of the Marshalls who was very accommodating (Matt I believe) he got us signed in and kitted up. It was a busy Saturday so there was a lot of people milling about an there was a good buzz in the place. We got the safety briefing over with and proceeded to our first game. We played the village scenario first and to say it was a shock is an understatement. I was expecting a nice chilled out game with my mates. Instead I got a bucket load of excitement and adrenaline. By the end I was feeling very much like GI Jane, chuck Norris and (somehow) Rihanna all rolled into one. We played 6 scenarios an at the end had a massive free for all.
I used around 500 balls for the day. Most of my mates the same but some used less and others more.

Overall it was a great day. I have 2 more tickets left and will be calling the number on the voucher to get more for our next day out.

Visited May 2013
Thank you for your very informative review, we are sure there will be many readers who find this useful, when looking to book. Frontier paintball is thrilled that your group, of lads and ladies all thoroughly enjoyed their experience. It's great that you still have a few tickets left, as we look forward to having you and your team back for another adrenaline fueled day of paintballing.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great family day out!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My kids wanted to go paintballing for a long time but I was bit worried about the safety. I shouldn't have! My kids and their friends had a brilliant time paintballing and they want to go again :) Marshals were very friendly, happy and very attentive and kids absolutely love them! Kids absolutely loved the game zone with the helicopter! I can highly recommend this place for a family day out!

Visited May 2013
Paintball is a great activity for family days out, and we are pleased that once you arrived at the centre, you were made to feel at ease about the safety aspect. We are thrilled that the group enjoyed the day out, and are looking to come back again. Thank you very much for recommending Frontier Paintball.

Dublin, Ireland
“Absolute Great Craic!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've been paintballing here with a few pals on several occasions, twice this year actually.
This is hands down the best paintball site in Ireland. They have a 2 storey castle and a helicopter for goodness sake! I can't fault the staff, every time we've been there it's been really straight forward, they're friendly, helpful and the games are quite cool. We got to complete some cool mission objectives, a bit like Call of Duty.
One of the Marshals, I think his name is Jimmy, is an absolute hoot! Thanks for helping our little friend Ben out when he lost his wallet in the game zone!

I highly recommend this place.

Visited May 2013
We are honoured you have rated Frontier paintball as the best paintball centre in Ireland. We strive to create the ultimate paintball experience, and it really seems that the staff have lived up to their usual high standard. Thank you for recommending us so highly, we look forward having you back for your 3rd visit, this year we hope.

The Frontier Paintball Team.
“Wow wasn't expecting that!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My friends invited me to a day out at Frontier Paintball which if I'm honest as I was hesitant to attend due to the nature of paintballing, however I couldn't have been further away from the truth!
As soon as we arrived we were greeted by happy and most importantly in my eyes friendly staff... I mean really friendly they couldn't do enough for me and my group on the day! Nothing was to much trouble for the staff throughout the entirety of the day. They even calmed my nerves and put me at ease as I think they could tell I was anxious about participating, I really appreciated this caring treatment! The game areas were awesome and look superb certain buildings like the Castle look amazing when your hiding and shooting at it. I must say after playing one game and getting into the swing of things I couldn't be stopped! Overall this was a completely different experience as to what I expected and I think this came down to the professionalism and caring nature of the staff. Would recommend to all and I can't wait to get my own booked up with just the girls!

Visited April 2013
Thank you for your fantastic review, Frontier paintball is so thrilled to have been able to change your perspective of paintball, and that you ended up having an amazing day out. We have passed your comments on to the staff, as we are sure they will be very pleased with your kind words. Thank you very much for recommending Frontier paintball, and we look forward to having you and the girls on the game zones, for a battle with the Terminator.