The Royal Hotel and Merrill Leisure Club
  • Beachfront
$150
  • Beachfront
$152
Glenview Hotel(Glen Of The Downs)
$178
$169
Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Dublin(Killiney)(Great Value!)
$154
$129
Rochestown Lodge Hotel & Spa(Dun Laoghaire)(Great Value!)
$140
$137
Hotels.com
$91
  • Restaurant
Royal Marine Hotel(Dun Laoghaire)
$174
$161
Woodville(Bray)
1,134 results
All reviewsnight managershort breakfood was lovelyenjoyable stayboth nightsdart stationsea frontmerrillwicklow
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I stayed here for the weekend with my wife and family and thoroughly enjoyed our stay, we arrived late on the Friday night and warmly greeted. Within minutes or booking was dealt with and we were shown to our rooms, thankfully the bar was open until 2am, although you vacate the bar and remain within the main lobby area. The staff at Quins were friendly and very obliging and we did tip generously due to this. Although the hotel is a little dated décor wise it was comfortable, even the bed which was a surprise, a little chilly through the night with having the old windows up on the 3rd floor but tolerable. Our over all stay here was great the views over into the well church, the staff and even the food we could not fault the hotel, but if its decorated more modern this is a great little gem to stay.

Room Tip: the first 2 levels have double glazing so if you're a light sleeper stay there it can be noisy outside as the hotel holds wedding parties and the airport bus runs hourly. Landing floorboards can be loud when people are passing due to the age of the building.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hotel is ideally located, the food is good but the bedrooms could do with being brought up to date.The main foyer, bar etc have been renovated so perhaps it is a work in progress. The staff were lovely and extremely helpful. No complaints really as the price was great for a town centre hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We have just returned from spending 4 nights at the Royal in Bray. Before I booked this trip I looked on this site for guidance and read some damming reviews. However I decided to book and I must say that I must have been in a different hotel. From the moment we arrived the staff could not have been more helpful. The room was clean and comfortable and had all that you would require. The breakfast was well cooked and they did not stint on the portions. If you did not want a fry then there were alternatives. The food in Quinns Bar in the evenings was excellent and very reasonable. But it was the staff who made the time there very enjoyable. People have also complained about the car park, but I was always able to get a spot or the man would keep you one . I and my family would return to this hotel. the only downside was some traffic noise but then again you are in the middle of a town. I did not try the leisure club but the pool looked very nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tommyjo13659
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We were told on the phone it was €80 euro, so I upgraded to a recently renovated room, that cost an extra €20, on checkout it ended up €114. The room was shocking, it was dirty and thread barring, iron marks in the dirty carpets. Our friends got a bigger cleaner room for €60. Over all was not a pleasant stay, and no I would most certainly not recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Allie2s
Reviewed September 4, 2013

spent three days in august at this lovely hotel in bray ireland, we had a lovely time, the rooms were a nice size with a restfull period decoration serviced each day to high standard, the staff were very helpfull to any enquires we had about the hotel or sites to visit. lifts to each floor,
also a very well equiqed leisure club with a nice swimming pool.
the seafront with the attractions are just a stroll away from the hotel with the shops on the doorstep.

Room Tip: we had three rooms all to a good standard
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family